Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1w 445 Blue laser Flashing

Are they Protected.? If so the Protection Circuit can cause this or they could be bad.?

Yes it could be possible that both cells are bad. I have gotten many cells where both that come together are no good....

DO you have another battery you can try.? Maybe an 18650. Wont fit perfect but for testing purposes you can try it.?

What Host are you using.?

Last edited:

and yes batteries are protected, If they are bad then why the laser works fines sometimes?
Wouldn't it be blinking all the time?

Last edited:
Do you have any 18650.? It can also fit in that Host.?

No the protection circuits Can become flaky. Not completely broken.

Just try the 18650 if you have one. If it works with that then you know its the Batteries. If it doesn't fix it then its another problem.

Last edited:
I have no tools to check anything, I need to get some and test it, If all reading are correct then I assume its the batteries(China , thats expected)
Thank you guys for your informations and help.
what batteries are good to replace my, can you guys send me some links to like ebay or other websites . Batteries to fit my 3405 host.
Also if needed how do i low down Amps on the driver that i have?

Ultrafire aren't known for their quality; just their cheapness. When cells get old, when you put a load on the cell it's voltage drops significantly.

Fact: "ultrafire" has been found to use old or recycled cells, rewrapped and sold as new.

I put quotes around it because there is no way of knowing if it is the "real" ultrafire, or one of the companies that make ultrafire knockoffs.

AW and redilast make good cells, they are rewrapped new OEM cells.