Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

1st Non-$1 Laser

ZyzzFan666

Not sure where I contradicted myself... "Due to laws set by this country, I must resort to other methods to acquire the laser power I seek, which site can help me with that?" I dunno how to re iterate that more.
And the Welcome page was what I read first, I didnt memorize it all but most are common forum policies

Last edited:

ZyzzFan666

*canadabro lol. Kan u recommend a worthy first laser wit good strength for $7-40

Encap

*canadabro lol. Kan u recommend a worthy first laser wit good strength for $7-40

There aren't even good laser goggles in your price range much less good strength, worthy lasers. It doesn't matter which you pick at the level you want TO BUY AT---they are all the same lowest toy qualiy mass produced lasers in different hosts/shells and available from thousands of sellers/resellers.

Why do you start 5 threads in the same day about the same thing? Too lazy to use the "search" function or look in the Companies section of the forum?

Last edited:

crazyspaz

Methinks I smell a troll. Y'all should stop feedin it, or itll stick around.

ZyzzFan666

Not trolling, I discovered the site today, ascertaining a whole new community/world of lasers and I was hoping to ask for good, cheap laser that gets the job done (without sifting through 40,000 threads to arrange fragments of an answer)

hakzaw1

Need my 1st green laser to surprise my friends with, I have binoculars too help shine long distances in their apartment, (not a teen, careful, not to get in eye), then shine at stars. Budget is $30, would be cool if I could pop balloons (100mW right?), I've seen the list but is laserpointerpro.com ok?
^^^ THIS was your first post/thread here?? really??

should have been an 'Intro myself' thread and placed in the WELCOME section- THEN you ask favors .. good manners.

since then you have run afoul and wasted lots of time and space-
- My postcount was NOT made with idle chtchat and muktilple threads asking Qs I can naswer myself with google Sam and LPF

PM coming