Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1mw-2.5w/RGB/Yellow/Pure Blue Green Laser Pointer on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimdt7

I would love to see a <1W> green lasers in a LPM ! I am sure it will be less than 500mw !

ned

i like the way he says i feel confident that you will love us in the future.
im lovin the lies, he must think that were all dumb. :D

Why was his advertisement posted as a STICKY here? Who did that? Also, the reviews that are there he did it himself. We can't expect any truth from the same person who is selling their products and then doing a review on their own, can we? I don't understand. Not sure how his post became a sticky?

GBD

Hehe... C'mon guys, you should no there is no reasoning with idiots... Banhammer already.. but oh wait..

He probably payed off a certain "someone" for that sticky too.

Last edited:

joeyss

Why was his advertisement posted as a STICKY here? Who did that? Also, the reviews that are there he did it himself. We can't expect any truth from the same person who is selling their products and then doing a review on their own, can we? I don't understand. Not sure how his post became a sticky?

I'm guessing he paid for it...and if he wants to be stupid and think it'll help him well he can go ahead. If he paid for it he's helping the forum.

If he Paid for the Sticky it should be announced that
it is a Paid Advertising Sticky and not a Standard Member's
Sticky...

Stickies are usually reserved for IMPORTANT subjects
on a board... IIRC...

This seller seems to be BSing the members here about his
products and I don't find that IMPORTANT enough to Sticky...
Quite on the contrary...

Jerry

Jerry

Last edited:
Clearly it's a paid for sticky.

*Small rant ahead.*

I can see the justification already. "Lots of companies advertise on here, the forum needs money to operate, and advertising space is available. It beats putting up another banner."

Should be stated that it's a PAID FOR sticky though, an Announcement. As it is someone new coming on here will see this not as a paid for add, but as a sticky by a member and endorsed explicitly by LPF.

I'm glad there is already a glowing red square around this scammer's rep, I'm hoping some other people can do the same so there is at least some kind of warning that this company is NOT being endorsed by members of LPF.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT: I just realized I may be partially to blame... but I did suggest another title:

InfinitusEquitas said:
This whole thread should be stickied in companies section with the following title:

How NOT to Introduce Your Shitty Lasers to LPF

Last edited:
Dear Sirs,

I hope attacking and destroying our reputation is not on purpose and organized! It is not right that many people never buy here do such things on pulse to us which did not make anyone lose. Or has any bad feedback of its buyers.

We make every effort to make a change of the situation that numerous same business has done.

Our ads are honest here.

No rumors please.

I hope attacking and destroying our reputation is not on purpose and organized!

Nope, they aren't. Your lies are so blatantly transparent you're doing more damage to you reputation that anyone else could.

It is not right that many people never buy here do such things on pulse to us which did not make anyone lose.

Actually you'll see if you bother to look through the forum, you'll see that LPF is VERY protective of it's members. Lies are not tolerated and scammers are run off very quickly.

Or has any bad feedback of its buyers.

You have NO feedback. The one review on this forum is for your own products.

We make every effort to make a change of the situation that numerous same business has done.

You want to change. That's great. Listen to the advice many people have given you.

Our ads are honest here.

Stop lying. It just won't work here.

No rumors please.

Trying to sell underspec overprices lasers doesn't go over well here.

You don't want rumors?

EARN some credibility.

Send a few lasers out for review to veteran members here. Until you do, you have no credibility.

Oh and by the way, using old stock photos as "proof" of your claims doesn't help your case.

Last edited:
Ivanyeah = refresher, number 2! REPORTED

Come on mods, ban this idiot already, it's not worth whatever he's paying you to compromise the forum's integrity and memberhip goodwill, nor is right to accept money from a scammer, trying to steal from your members.

"When you lie down with pigs, all you ever get is dirty!"

Come on Laserpenshop,

You could do better. I have seen your hard work. I don't like other websites just say the product description is provided by the factory and they are not responsible.

It is very common that many laser sellers online didn't give exact output power. I have compared with other websites selling similar lasers. It is unbelievable and defintely fault.

I like your guys. You would give me good suggestions even I buy on other sites. You are really kind.

Last edited:
"When you lie down with rutting pigs, all you ever get is dirty!"

Ooh, I like that quote. Noted for future use:)

(I added a word to the quote, sounds better that way I think:p:D)

Uhm, since this was a duplicate/shadow account...

Shouldn't the member be Banned now?

Hmm, going through look at TOS now, but I think it's pretty clear offense:banned:

Yup, it's in TOS:

8. Specific Prohibited Uses

§ Create multiple accounts.

Attachments

• Forum Rules.zip
    33.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

daguin

It's a paid sticky.

I agree that they should be marked somehow

Sorry about the delay between hammers. My ride home had to leave :yabbem:

If y'all don't like ad's and paid stickies, donate more ;)

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.