Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

182 + fog + laser = interesting photos

lol the only time i see renaults is when I visit Iran, but the frenchies give us the old crap discontinued cars anyways....

regards,

amk

Curiously_Coherent said:
Thus spoke Zarathustra?  In trance no less...  :D  That's some video soundtrack...  Perfect for the auto show!

Sorry to hear about you getting nicked for speeding. Almost lost my license once for that...  :-[  
Makes me wonder whether laser owners are more likely to be thrill seekers... Hmmm  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers, CC

Well, I am in the process of buying a supercharger for my Cobra... lol

quadcam said:
[quote author=Curiously_Coherent link=1202685334/0#8 date=1202789903]Thus spoke Zarathustra?  In trance no less...  :D  That's some video soundtrack...  Perfect for the auto show!

Sorry to hear about you getting nicked for speeding. Almost lost my license once for that...  :-[  Makes me wonder whether laser owners are more likely to be thrill seekers... Hmmm  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers, CC

Well, I am in the process of buying a supercharger for my Cobra... lol[/quote]

u have a cobra? NICE!!!

the only thing ill have in the near future is a 1993 Mazda Protege that has been resurrected from some junkyard...

regards,

amk

amkdeath said:
[quote author=quadcam link=1202685334/15#17 date=1203306659][quote author=Curiously_Coherent link=1202685334/0#8 date=1202789903]Thus spoke Zarathustra?  In trance no less...  :D  That's some video soundtrack...  Perfect for the auto show!

Sorry to hear about you getting nicked for speeding. Almost lost my license once for that...  :-[  Makes me wonder whether laser owners are more likely to be thrill seekers... Hmmm  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers, CC

u have a cobra? NICE!!!

the only thing ill have in the near future is a 1993 Mazda Protege that has been resurrected from some junkyard...

regards,

amk[/quote]

In the world of today's musclecars, it's really nothing special, but it's my baby. It's a nice little car that goes fast for cheap. I can run door to door and sometimes beat $40k Evos, Chargers and Corvettes.

It's my other hobby. :)

quadcam said:
[quote author=amkdeath link=1202685334/15#18 date=1203307572][quote author=quadcam link=1202685334/15#17 date=1203306659][quote author=Curiously_Coherent link=1202685334/0#8 date=1202789903]Thus spoke Zarathustra?  In trance no less...  :D  That's some video soundtrack...  Perfect for the auto show!

Cheers, CC

u have a cobra? NICE!!!

regards,

amk[/quote]

In the world of today's musclecars, it's really nothing special, but it's my baby.  It's a nice little car that goes fast for cheap.  I can run door to door and sometimes beat $40k Evos, Chargers and Corvettes.

It's my other hobby.  :)[/quote]

yea, my three hobbies are cars, computers, and recently: lasers

regards,

amk