Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

150mw Ti pen new vs CNI 150mw GLP used **narrowed down results but still need help**

So I dont know what one I should get. A member here is selling a used CNI GLP 150mw and I am thinking of buying it, or should I buy a brand new Jetlasers Ti-pen 150mw for about the same price? Not really sure what I should do. can you guys put in your suggestions.

Edit: or should I save up for a PL-C

Last edited:

Re: 150mw Ti pen new vs CNI 150mw GLP used

soooo, i know it hasn't been that long since my first post but I would really like to know what I should do.

soooo, i know it hasn't been that long since my first post but I would really like to know what I should do.

Wait a little longer for someone with advice to respond maybe?

jakeGT

the member is a well respected vet.
Either one bro, pick your poison.

Which one do YOU like better? that's the one you should get.

They are both going to be AWESOME lasers, and I gaurantee the used CNI pen has been taken IMMACULATE care of. So they will both be awesome units

the member is a well respected vet.
Either one bro, pick your poison.

Which one do YOU like better? that's the one you should get.

They are both going to be AWESOME lasers, and I gaurantee the used CNI pen has been taken IMMACULATE care of. So they will both be awesome units
but then Im thinking maybe I should go with a PL-C. im having a though time choosing lol.

DJNY

o-like has a $129.99 200mw green laser and they also have $210 400mw green laser known to be vary overspec. But as jakeGT said whatever you get if its one of the ones you have suggested your going to love it.

If you go with a O-Like laser, you won´t get the same power stability, very small divergence/beam diameter, than with a CNI or JETLASERS laser. Also the O-Like lasers won´t have an IR filter installed.

So I narrowed my choices to the 150mw CNI pen or 250mw PL-C. oh decisions. what I like about the pen is that its pocket sized and has a nice tight beam. What I like about the PL-C more power and safety features but the beam is thicker and the laser not pocket sized.