Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

150$ so many choices

hello i was wondering what some good lasers in the price range of 150$ would be for burning :undecided:

hello i was wondering what some good lasers in the price range of 150$ would be for burning :undecided:

if you could leave links or website names that would be awsome
Hello and welcome

since you will hear this eventually----it would be awesome if you combined posts using 'edit' rather than double posting one minute apart--

best answer I have for your question AFTER you are sure you glasses are going to protect you... shop from a member for a good 445.

BTW I hope you are not getting this as your 1st burning laser.

Last edited:
www.rayfoss.com

This is the best one i found, For the price, i think its a pretty awesome deal. Also, i would like to say, that it wont be 600mW like it says, but it will be around 500mW. But its still a good deal I suppose.

Last edited:
any color will do

i have safety goggles

and no this isn't my first laser

any color will do

i have safety goggles

and no this isn't my first laser

Describe "have"

What kind of safety glasses do you have? Please explain so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:

Denson

look around in the buy/sell section on the forums, that would be your best bet, great members, and great prices. hope u have the right glasses/goggles, you only got one set of eye's remember that :)