Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

145mw mini dorcy

Kenom

He paid me fine guys. I'm not stickin my neck out here cause I really don't know him all that well. I've chatted with him a LOT and he does seem to be a nice guy. It is just my general belief that this guy will not screw anyone over but it's only a gut feeling. It seems to me that if I were under attack like this over and over again I'd wanna fresh start as well.

jake21

thanks kenom thats what i was trying to do but they think i done that to scame people i just want a fresh start to get to no every one and have a good time learning a new hobby by thanks again

jake u posted ur laser on ebay, why are you selling it here?? if someone bids on ebay, and u sold it here, ull be screwed!!!

jake21

i got help from few people on here it wasent going to sell from all people coments saying im a scamer so they told me to put it on ebay so that what i did

Gazoo

Kenom said:
He paid me fine guys. I'm not stickin my neck out here cause I really don't know him all that well. I've chatted with him a LOT and he does seem to be a nice guy. It is just my general belief that this guy will not screw anyone over but it's only a gut feeling. It seems to me that if I were under attack like this over and over again I'd wanna fresh start as well.

I have no problem with fresh starts and I have never said anywhere Jake is a scammer. But when you lie about starting fresh it makes it sound like you are doing something fishy. Or trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. This is one very good reason why multiple user names should not be allowed on forums like this one. And if one wants to change their user name they should notify cold and get his approval. Irregardless, Jake could have handled this much better IMO.

jake21

well im kinda new i only been on here like a month i dident no we had to talk to some one all i want was a fresh start.im not trying to pool anything im trying to learn from u guys i dont even no how to make a laser yet the one i sold i dident make it but all i no it work damn good for me and i have proof of that but if any one doesent want me to ask u for ur help let me no ill keep a list and ill no who not to ask any more if thats ok

Gazoo

I think you are missing the point? You do not seem to understand how it looks to others to change user names, and then lie about it!!! It has nothing to do with helping you make lasers...it has everything to do with selling items to other members of this forum.

riddle

Jake - when I confronted you with your name change, you LIED to me - and then back-tracked and told the truth...What is wrong with you ? THAT is dishonesty....Sorry folks, regardless of how you feel about me, and how I react to scamming as sholes and the such....this guy is a no fly zone in my opinion...for what it is worth - he is a scamming idiot.

he paid! ok nice work.
I now believe that jake21 is definitely not a scammer or anything else, he may need a spell checker, but I reckon we should give him a shot...

jake21

wow im a ass hole thats y i changed my name dont u guys get it. thats y i changed it does other people call u a ass hole every time u post some thing or ask a quistion i just got sick of people leaving me there stupid coments that im a scammer im not and when u call people a as hole what does people think of u i sold one laser and i no it worked and like i said befor i have the proof he had it burn leather, poping baloons andhe ran the thing for 20 min thats why it doesent work and why should i have to tell him how to use a laser but again im no scammer

jake21 said:

jake u know riddle is senkat right?

wow, from those posts I could have never known....

somehting tells me the only a--sshole here is the m__other F__ucking Son of a b__itch who f__ucking decided to f__ucking sue C0ld... :mad: :mad:it all happened after that...

the crash, the suing, no mods, uneasy ppl, and then bam, it starts falling apart, SenKat leaves, and this new "Laser Enthusiast" site opens... :-? ::)

its funny, how if somone would have known riddle was SenKat "erhmn jake" they would have reacted differently to his posts... ;) ::)

regards,

amk

LOL, oh well, we gotta deal with changes... ;D

It would be really interesting if c0ld could give us some more details on the lawsuit, although I think that would be against his attorney's wishes.

I guess free speech only goes so far though, until it turns into defamation.

spyrorocks said:
It would be really interesting if c0ld could give us some more details on the lawsuit, although I think that would be against his attorney's wishes.

I guess free speech only goes so far though, until it turns into defamation.

WRONG

defamation is where you ruin someone reputation with lies and or random things

Timelord saying WL are ripoffs and all the jokes about steve fall strictly under libel and it has nothing to do with free speech.
ESPECIALLY if a 3rd party is involved.

I go to Bluefusion in a party and say: "hey blue WL will rip your ass off!!"
thats okay somewhat

he goes to someone else and says: "WL will rip your ass off"

then there is a 3rd party, and its libel, as you are ruining the company's reputation. especially because I havent even bought from them!

so no, it does NOT interfere with free speech, specially cause its not prosecuted as a crime anymore. its just a tort, where c0ld has to pay an assload of money as a fine.

regards,

amk

BTW its obvious, Techlasers or Wickedlasers sued c0ld for libel and deffamation, because our posts were ruining thier reputation, for example saying TL is CNI fakes, or wickedlasers is a ripoff.