Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

145mw mini dorcy

145mw mini dorcy i just got made from kenom it has worrinty on it never used just need the money or trades considered to

jake21

by the way its not me, i sold mine all ready but thanks simplysped2
and who ever gave me hell about mine but thanks thanks for the help.... lol

jake21 said:
Login and logout times look like its you :p I'll bet a mod could compare your IPs
Sorry if I'm wrong and being a jerk, but if this is jake21 it looks as though he's being pretty deceptive

Gazoo

jake21 said:

Your credibility with this forum is ruined. In the following thread you admit you are the same as laser123:

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1199849988/30

But you come here and lie about your username in this thread? Something is very fishy about you... :mad:

jake21

yea i tryed changing my screen name because some people being an asshole im trying to enjoy the forum and buy things and make my own laser look at evry thing i posted it has a smart ass coment about it. im not a scamer and if u think that how does any one no ? did i buy any thing from u and dident pay if so let me no. i did not change my screen name because u think im a scamer i canged it because of all the assholes in here.

so look at ever post on me and read and u no what im talking about

Jake21, not wanting to be judgmental but if you don't pay for my GB, it will confirm everybody's suspicions. If you go and pay upon reading this then at least I will know you are a decent person.
Frankly from what I'm seeing I'm not too sure.

jake21

sorry BlueFusion i paid so can u let thim no if i paid u ordid i scam u