Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

140mw Blu-Ray only $80!

140mw Blu-Ray only $80! SOLD!

SOLD!!! THIS LASER HAS BEEN SOLD!!! SOLD!!! THIS LASER HAS BEEN SOLD!!! SOLD!!! THIS LASER HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

I have a 140mw Blu-Ray laser that I purchased from the user Daguin about 1 year ago. It has the 803T diode being driven at 165mA. It has an AixiZ acrylic lens. I have hardly used it for a total around 15 minutes combined and it works flawlessly! It can easily pop balloons, light matches, and sting bare skin! Here are some pictures of it and a beamshot:

0926091644b.jpg picture by travisloveslasers - Photobucket

0926091645a.jpg picture by travisloveslasers - Photobucket

108.jpg picture by travisloveslasers - Photobucket

I recently broke my green laser and now I want a new one but I do not have any money. I originally purchased this laser for $200 but I am willing to sell it and 3 extra batteries for only $80 shipped. I am also very interested in trades for a green laser over 50mw.

Here is the original thread from where I purchased it, it is the "lonely blu-ray" as daguin described it.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-matched-sets-sold-23852.html

My rules as a seller are simple.
You will pay first, once I receive payment, I will notify you and then I will send you the laser.
If we make a trade, you will send first, once I receive, I will notify you and send my laser.

This is a simple precaution to keep myself from being scammed.

Serious offers are always welcome!
Thanks!
-Travis

Last edited:

daguin

Wow, what's the duty cycle at 165ma?

I went through a lot of PHR diodes to fine the ones that could take the current.

I've burned up a fair number of PHR's in my time ;)

Peace,
dave

Wow, what's the duty cycle at 165ma?

to be on the safe side i never had it on more than 30 seconds at a time, as for a duty cycle, i have no idea what its limit is as i have never pushed one to it, you'd have to ask daguin for a real answer

i think he just literally tried making lasers with a few different diodes before finding one that could handle the power