Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

125 mW green (532 nm) handheld laser pointer

If you ship to a middleman for testing; I can 'contractually' pay 100$ shipped if it meters from 100-125mW and 130$ if it meters over 125mW

Edit : or if you prefer, 1 $ for every mW it meters at...

Last edited:

If you ship to a middleman for testing; I can 'contractually' pay 100$ shipped if it meters from 100-125mW and 130$ if it meters over 125mW

Edit : or if you prefer, 1 $ for every mW it meters at...

I will keep this in mind. I'm going to the local university on Friday to enquire after LPM's in the physics department. If they don't have one I will ship it to a middleman to test.

I will keep this in mind. I'm going to the local university on Friday to enquire after LPM's in the physics department. If they don't have one I will ship it to a middleman to test.

If you can get it metered at the university and document it, I will honor my offer.

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy about the LPM results. The highest it went was in the 170 mW range, and then dropped down to around 160 mW over 1 minute. The professor said there was a neutral density filter on the LPM and that the result should be multiplied by 1000 (the reading was 0.xxx, so multiplying by 1000 gives the mW count). Apparently the laser is way overspeced, I asked the prof if the LPM had been calibrated correctly and he seemed insulted that I would think it wasn't, he said his lab deals exclusively with laser technology for their experiments.

IMG_5891.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, working crazy shifts and guess what, made exactly 146$ canadian in tips tonight dealing poker... so that's about 130$ after conversion.

So you agree on 130$ with tracked shipping ? I just want anything USPS that's tracked, don't want UPS or fedex raping me or you on the customs

sorry about the late response, I just got back from seeing Radiohead in Kansas City (quite a drive from Baton Rouge, and through some pretty terrible weather!)

$130 is good, I will pay shipping and tracking as stated. The auction includes the laser (plus its original foam box), 2 diffraction gratings, a AAA battery charger, and 8x eneloop AAA batteries. If you don't want any of these items included, let me know to make shipping cheaper.

I will also need your shipping address, I assume it would be best to PM me that.

I'm very sorry to do this to you but I have to back out from this. I have had the opportunity to acquire a high power module that I will be able to use in the host of my choice, I'm not very fond of the pointer style.

Let me know if you want to be compensated for your time wasted... good luck selling

Noe to all: the laser is still for sale. a recap of everything:

i bought it as the 125 mW 532nm (green) viper series laser pointer from dragonlasers. The max output on an LPM is actually 170 mW, and drops to 160mW over a minute of functioning. The sale includes two diffraction gratings, a AAA battery charger, and 8x rechargeable AAA eneloop batteries.

I will pay shipping and tracking to the US and Canada. Anywhere else I would need to calculate the shipping and determine price based on that. I'm asking $130 for the entire package.

i am actually gonna make a new thread out of this since everything has gotten so cluttered. a mod can kindly close this one