Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW Blu-Ray Pointer

jnrpop

Wonder if these would have a coated lense, obviously it has a boost driver which in itself would pay for it! id be interested if i lived in the US.

Wonder if these would have a coated lense, obviously it has a boost driver which in itself would pay for it! id be interested if i lived in the US.

why you have to live in the US to be interested?

D

Deleted member 8382

An EMS package with a bunch of violet lasers inside. Let me doubt US customs will forget to check them...

I would go for the canadian middle man idea... Also, in case they are really something near 100mW, It would be the first time one of this "magic chinese deals" comes true, remember what happened with the kaidoman 200mW pointer...

Yours,
Albert

Hmm..I'd be interested in buying one but I'm a bit apprehensive about the customs thing. I don't really know particularly much about it since I've never had to deal with it before, but if we can get that resolved I think I'd be in for 1. Has anyone used one of these before? What's the beam visibility on a 100mW blu-ray?

Cozce

Hmm..I'd be interested in buying one but I'm a bit apprehensive about the customs thing. I don't really know particularly much about it since I've never had to deal with it before, but if we can get that resolved I think I'd be in for 1. Has anyone used one of these before? What's the beam visibility on a 100mW blu-ray?

This.

I'll let everyone know how it turns out, hopefully by the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'll be praying to the shipping gods and the laser gods. Seriously, if all goes well I'll buy one.

Yeah - I actually really want a violet laser - it's second on my list only to a true blue laser :).

I'm inerested in the group buy.. .
let me know what i need to take care of.

how soon will well get it?

hey, what website does that chinese company have? I would like to see if I could get one of those :]

Rob

I'd love to get one of these if all goes well. I'll be watching this thread.

I for one would be willing to split the shipping cost for the trial pointers.

Cost of 1 pointer + shared shipping for the lot.

PLMK ;)

I placed the order late last week (didn't get payed on time... again). I'm hoping all will go well and that they will get here by the end of the month or by the first week of December. If they do arrive, I will get a hold of John and meter them. However, I may be out of town (work) when they get here. If that is the case, I will hook up with John on the weekend and test them them then.
Thanks again everyone for your interest.