Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW 532nm CNI Portables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm sure your meters are top quality for the type of lasers you sell..I'm sure a piece of paper with peak/average would do. The output of the 100 mW model would be between 100-149 mW average, correct?

Chimp,

I have another question about your rechargeable module. Your LASER's Beam Divergence, Full Angle (mrad) 1.2 +/- 0.2 that could mean 1.0mm~1.4mm right? I noticed the spec sheet on your web site is same as the manufacture.
Other two LASER reseller companies advertised their Bean Divergence, (full angle) <1.00mrad - typically <0.92mrad if all the LASERs came from the same manufacture. Is it possible that other two companies carried a higher spec LASER or just marketing? ;D Can you provide a report on Bean Divergence and power graph of your LASERs? ::)

Thanks
TheMonk

danq

please pardon the former contents of this post; while not offensive it was silly and this is a serious topic - just had an exuberant mood this morning and didn't properly contain it...
:-?

DanQ

TheMonk said:
Chimp,

I have another question about your rechargeable module. Your LASER's Beam Divergence, Full Angle (mrad) 1.2 +/- 0.2 that could mean 1.0mm~1.4mm right? I noticed the spec sheet on your web site is same as the manufacture.
Other two LASER reseller companies advertised their Bean Divergence, (full angle) <1.00mrad - typically <0.92mrad if all the LASERs came from the same manufacture. Is it possible that other two companies carried a higher spec LASER or just marketing? ;D Can you provide a report on Bean Divergence and power graph of your LASERs? ::)

Thanks
TheMonk

Our specs are the manufacturer specs. We don't order anything special. I suppose that is why you get a 250mW for less than $600.00 with the discount.

I suppose my partners were right. I went to bat for you guys because I am constantly reading how you get screwed over and over, yet people keep buying from the companies that screw them and whining about it. We don't offer pointers and we have limited handhelds because we do business with other businesses and universities. I thought I was doing you guys a favor by trying to provide something you want and giving you the respect you deserve as clients. I don't have the time to go spec by spec with each company's offering. Our systems meet the specs listed, no more, no less. That's why they are called specifications. If you have been burned by other companies that have lied about their specs, well I'm sorry. I can't do anything about them.

If you really have a need for a system that has requirements that are specific please use the contact us form on our site and we will work with you to get the system you need.

In any event I am restricting the discount to the CNI item indicated in the subject line so there is no more confusion. If you want something different contact me via PM and I'll see what I can work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.