Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mw 473nm PL-E Pro on the way

Razako

All of the recent positive reviews have persuaded me to pull the trigger on a Jetlasers 100mw 473nm PL-E Pro. My last experience with 473nm wasn't the best, and I'm hoping Jetlasers won't let me down. Upon arrival you can expect a full review complete with LPM testing and pictures:D

Encap

All of the recent positive reviews have persuaded me to pull the trigger on a Jetlasers 100mw 473nm PL-E Pro. My last experience with 473nm wasn't the best, and I'm hoping Jetlasers won't let me down. Upon arrival you can expect a full review complete with LPM testing and pictures:D

Can't blame you--it is going to be a great laser I am sure.
JetLasers has made a speciality out of doing very nice high quality 473nm hand helds and with JetLasers you can always return it for a full refund if not 100% happy with the purchase if it comes to that. Is very rare that anyone returns a laser to them---the reverse is the case--everyone loves them and keeps them won't/part with them because they are such an exceptional product compared to what else is out there.

Full review coming---nice--looking forward to it.

Last edited:

BobMc

Nice! Love reading reviews and other people thoughts on their purchases. Looking forward to it.

And pics? :)

Radim

Another one! :D Well, hopefully it will come soon. Enjoy this laser. Mine is in customs procedures in my city. Hopefully tomorrow it arrives.

Congratulations, Razako. I hope it turns out to be everything you are hoping for.

Razako

Got an email from JL that it has shipped and is on the way to me. Should only be 4-5 days now if the past is any indication.

BobMc

Got an email from JL that it has shipped and is on the way to me. Should only be 4-5 days now if the past is any indication.

Drum roll, if you please. Count down has started. :)

Encap

Celebrate when it arrives and you have fired it up. Please post some pictures and beam shots!

Good luck with it.

Last edited: