Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100 foot glow stick...

This nurdrage guy is awesome! Unfortunately, alot of the chemicals required are not easily obtainable...

This nurdrage guy is awesome! Unfortunately, alot of the chemicals required are not easily obtainable...

A clever DBA is really cheap at city hall or the county building.

Purchasing things like that are a lot easier if you are a business.

I measure my "STICK" in inches & it doesn't glow unless the condom does :thanks: :wave: rob

Benm

The ingedrients for chemical glowsticks are nothing especially hard to obtain, though you will have to go to a specialty chemistry store (on or offline).

But if you pump with with a bluray, you would just need some fluorescent dye. Perhaps it could even be set up such that it has total internal reflection for the pump light (like optical fibre) - in that case over 100 feet might be possible.

That was really cool. I love how he says he is going to a rave as he walks away with that beast of a glowstick! I want to be a nerdrage scientist someday

Rob

That is one huge glowstick! (Insert that's what she said joke) lol. Seriously though that was a great share. Thanks!

Woah i don't know if that's expensive or not, but.. that'd be awesome if he sold like pieces of those glow sticks or something