Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

1 watt 365nm UV Flashlight Safe To Use Without Goggles?

Ok Guys

I bought myself the 1 watt 365nm LED flashlight from Amazon (The one that is in the ultrafire host ) to quick charge the glow stones I made. I cannot get any product details on safety. Since it is not a laser and does not have a colminated beam I would assume it would be safe as long as I don't stare into it directly.

Please let me know if this is correct or if I need UV goggles. 🤔
365nm is in a visible spectrum but the source bis uv-a nothing can sop it windows clothes humans this is the lichtspectrum for ugly and the most skincanser , I understand blue is nice, have u heard of manganese blue only on black market almost priceless even a broken tube from the 50's, be careful with the experimenting and I think the one u r using is visible art is not anymore below 270nm it wouldn't make sense to use it in a controlled timed room we could kill not but by changing the dna of these bedbugs we have a great solution tu get rid off the fast and cheap greetings phill

Back