Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

+1 for TaterMay

Pman

^ Haven't seen you post in a long time. Welcome back?

^ Haven't seen you post in a long time. Welcome back?

I might have just dug him up long enough to buy his Mastech Power Supply. Lol. Great deal though! Thanks a lot Coconuts!

Had a major heart attack on March 2nd and sadly all my lasers, guns, and hot rod had to be sold to pay medical bills :undecided:

Glad all my laser stuff got new homes here. The way I look at it is when I'm able to get another laser down the road, I have all the new technology and power to look forward too. :wave:

Wow, sorry to hear that you had the big one and had to sell stuff to pay bills. Life can sure be unfair at times :/
On the upside you sure do live in a beautiful area of the country.

Had a major heart attack on March 2nd and sadly all my lasers, guns, and hot rod had to be sold to pay medical bills :undecided:

Glad all my laser stuff got new homes here. The way I look at it is when I'm able to get another laser down the road, I have all the new technology and power to look forward too. :wave:

Yea, hate to hear that. Take care of yourself. My stepfather passed away far too soon of a heart attack. It can get you without you ever knowing you had any problems. Hope you're doing much better now.

And yes, you have so much to look forward to. Have you seen the new NUBM07E? Sky blue 470nm or so doe capable of over 4 watts. Not available from our LPF vendors quite yet, but soon!