Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1 E-drive for sale

Hiemal

Re: 5 Adjustable E-drives for sale

So, since Gzilla has been waiting a while, I'll sell to him first. Yob hasn't responded back to my PM yet, so I don't know entirely what he's doing.

ADukeanumber1, depending on whether Yob gets back to me or not you may have to wait a little until I can get back to the lab to make more. I'm definitely getting more confident about these though, so I should be able to make a batch of 10 or so and they all work. I'll try and make them as soon as I have free time this week.

Hiemal

All gone for now, I'll try and get to the lab again sometime soon to make more.

Hiemal

Two more E-drives are for sale.

Was originally going to be 6, but I had previous orders waiting; One of them turned out a bit ugly so I'm going to keep it to use for myself, too.

JLM

Two more E-drives are for sale.

Was originally going to be 6, but I had previous orders waiting; One of them turned out a bit ugly so I'm going to keep it to use for myself, too.

Both :sold: and :paypal:

Hiemal

Re: 2 E-drives for sale

Well, due to JLM not telling me he doesn't have a test load or a voltmeter until AFTER I sent them, I'm going to be receiving two E-drives back from him in a week or so.

I'll let you know when I get them back!

Hiemal

Well uh, Since Skyray hasn't responded back, I got two E-drives lying around I can sell.

Hiemal

1 E-drive for sale. $15 plus $1.6 shipping. \o/

Glad to see your still making the most versatile driver out their, I've had good results with the ones I purchased.

Hey Quack!
What's the current status on the drives? Do you have any available? Got that PDF yet?

I need a couple of drivers to run a 405 and 445 both on a single 3.7v battery.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f67/e-drive-v3-pdf-77517.html

PDF is on the first page.

As to the status of the drivers, well... Currently we're awaiting the arrival of more parts, but I'll send you a PM.
I'm also interested in a source of adjustable buck/boost micro drivers to use in place of flexdrives in my future mini builds. I run these from either a single 3.7-4.2V rechargable or 3 AAA alkalines in series. For me, driver size is more important than high current. A 100mA to 250mA range would cover just about everything I use these mini builds for. Most of these are red or IR builds with case negative laser diodes. This means I need a continuous negative driver to keep from having to isolate the diode. Sounds like your E-Drive fits that requirement.

Bob