Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.1w Custom Brass NDG7475

I know, I know.... I have too many waiting.
At least two gorgeous lovely hosts from the far North just begging to be built.
They will be supper special once I get the diodes for them.
Donk's guarding those two.

:whistle: :D

Ok, could you give Donk one beer for doing good job. -But only one beer. Otherwise things might go wild

:crackup:

EDIT
Youre having quite big collection of 1W Green ones atm..
It would be wise if me & Bob to come visit over there and check that those greenies are stored appropriately.. :whistle:

Last edited:

Hehehe, yep, one beer for Donk, just one.
Mate, if you and Bob were to come down, we could have a corroboree at my place.

:wave:

I-Gore like!
I-Gore would make good friend with Donk, -or should I say "Fronk" with D
roll_floor.gif

i-gor.gif

Last edited:

BobMc

party05.gif

I couldn't resist.
I bought it.

scared15.gif

Ok, could you give Donk one beer for doing good job. -But only one beer. Otherwise things might go wild

EDIT
Youre having quite big collection of 1W Green ones atm..
It would be wise if me & Bob to come visit over there and check that those greenies are stored appropriately.. :whistle:

Congrats RB Dundee, on your new acquisition for the Southern Museum. Good score! As Arctic mentioned were on are way down to double check they’re all being stored properly, and securely. I guess with with Donk (aka Fronk) you probably got the security down Donk. (pun intented). :D

Last edited:

Congrats RB Dundee, on your new acquisition for the Southern Museum. Good score! As Arctic mentioned were on are way down to double check they’re all being stored properly, and securely. I guess with with Donk (aka Fronk) you probably got the security down Donk. (pun intented). :D

Yea, like two chief inspectors :crackup:

I-Gore want's to know if Lazors are stored properly

i-gor.gif

Last edited:

BobMc

Yea, like two chief inspectors :crackup:

I-Gore want's to know if Lazors are stored properly

i-gor.gif

Heeeee, I like your lab assistant. Think you made a good choice. If he gets flash blinded he’d still have one good eye. :crackup:

I’m thinking that since there’s no cold weather in Australia we might have to send some of them back with you for that “cold weather” test. Just make sure you swing by my house to get some fresh batteries. :D

Last edited:
Heeeee, I like your lab assistant. Think you made a good choice. If he gets flash blinded he’d still have one good eye. :crackup:

I’m thinking that since there’s no cold weather in Australia we might have to send some of them back with you for that “cold weather” test. Just make sure you swing by my house to get some fresh batteries. :D

Hehhee, sounds like a plan :crackup:

A huge thank you to my mate Billy.
A true craftsman in his art.
This unit arrived last night and was so well packed that it took me many minutes to unpack.
Such is the care that Billy takes in shipping his units out.
The laser itself is a hunk of pure masterpiece.
Crafted to such tight tolerances that the whole thing feels rock solid in your hand.
The head screws on beautifully with approximately 10 turns, the threads fine and precise.
I only had a quick go this morning because I'm at work now, but I quickly put the batteries in and was rewarded with a beautiful room full of 520nm light.
The display looks awesome and gives you the status of the batteries.
Gorgeous beam and so beautiful to handle.

I'll do some beam shots when I can and a better review soon.

Thanks Billy, no wonder I'm a return customer with workmanship like this.

RB
:beer:

BobMc

A huge thank you to my mate Billy.
A true craftsman in his art.
This unit arrived last night and was so well packed that it took me many minutes to unpack.
Such is the care that Billy takes in shipping his units out.
The laser itself is a hunk of pure masterpiece.
Crafted to such tight tolerances that the whole thing feels rock solid in your hand.
The head screws on beautifully with approximately 10 turns, the threads fine and precise.
I only had a quick go this morning because I'm at work now, but I quickly put the batteries in and was rewarded with a beautiful room full of 520nm light.
The display looks awesome and gives you the status of the batteries.
Gorgeous beam and so beautiful to handle.

I'll do some beam shots when I can and a better review soon.

Thanks Billy, no wonder I'm a return customer with workmanship like this.

RB
:beer:

Glad it arrived safely. Enjoy your new 520. Looking forward to the beam shots. Billy diffidently does some great work. :drool:

Thank you Andrew, That is definatly a special laser and if Jordan had 2a or 2.2a driver I’m sure it would have been 1.3-1.4w laser, however anything over 1w is still nice, Enjoy it buddy and thank you for your interest in my work man!