Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers CHEAP

I know the pain of waiting for the safety glasses. I got my laser already, but I am unable to play with it till my glasses get here. I did shine it straight up in the sky at night though. The 445nm beam is a very nice blue.

ideas

Can you construct one that works on an R-18650battery at the same price (no battery in the shipment needed, I have lots of them)
Also, does this price include shipping to eg. Belgium?

Please PM me with the details

Last edited:

I'll take one. Can you please PM me the details? Also, do you have an extra set of proper safety glasses that you can sell me? If not, where seems to be the best deal?

I just got my pointer in a few minutes ago and all I can say is OMFG this thing is awesome. I threw a set of batteries in that where not even fully charged and a quick test on my Laserbee 1 indicated 941mw which is insane. Very nice host and super clean work as usual just like my Blu ray, this Laser is simply crazy powerful. The beam is visible even in a well lit room and burns anything with ease. Incredible blue color brightness compared to my 405nm which at 550mw is no joke. This Laser demands serious eye protection for sure people and should be used with great respect. Thanks again Yob for yet another incredible build. I can't wait until it gets dark outside.

Re: >1 watt 445nm Monster

:bumpit:

Your pinky nail scares me Luke :scared:

I have one the same... In my case it was an old trick
in the wiring trade to untangle and parallel bundled
wire harnesses before putting on a Ty-Rap..

those nails are also called "soldering nails" :p

Yeah I use this thing as a tool.

There is only one thing that I've seen people use nails like that for.

Cocaine.png

Lol!! mine are sharpened to a very nice point. It is definetly not going in my node without doing some damage. That is what $100 bills are for.

are there other lenses we could get to make the beam tighter?

Re: >1 watt 445nm Monster

:bumpit:

There is only one thing that I've seen people use nails like that for.

Cocaine.png

Haha, yeah, I always wondered why all of my brother's gangster-ish friends had pinky nails shaped like scoops. ;P (joking of course!)

are there other lenses we could get to make the beam tighter?

The 445 glass lens this build has is pretty good at close range though I am sure there are other lenses that could be fitted. With a fresh set of 1300mah batts my laser is peaking at just over 1030mw and For sheer power I swapped out my 445 lens for my 405-G-1 and can instantly peg my Laserbee one at 1050mw and hold it. I would have to guess around 1200mw of pure Blue Beam. Time for the Laserbee II

i dont need a round dot. I need it to have better divergence and tighter. I want a tighter beam further out. what lenses would suit my needs?

just wanted to double check. there are cr123a batts that charge to 4.2v and also 3.6v and others, is it ok to use the 4.2v cr123a in this? Would that give us more output than the 3.6v batts or is this a regulated circuit?

Yes both work fine. The current is regulated. Output should be the same but I don't have any 3.6v to test this.

i dont need a round dot. I need it to have better divergence and tighter. I want a tighter beam further out. what lenses would suit my needs?

If you read the info on that thread you'll see you will not get a round dot, and using some of their methods will get you better divergence.

Freakin' numb nuts.

Mickey

sent a pm as well. Looking forward to getting one of these babies.