Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

𝘼 π™‰π™šπ™¬ π˜Ύπ™π™–π™‘π™‘π™šπ™£π™œπ™šπ™§ 𝘼π™₯π™₯π™§π™€π™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨

Hmmmm....Quite an amazing story ! Many of us...once bitten by the Laser bug...never seem to get over it ! The backstory regarding WL is fascinating !! Again, ,many of us were into the DIY routine by that time....for many reasons. …. So, W/L never really got on the Radar.

And yes...while I only own one HeNe Gas Laser ATM....they are an engineering marvel !!...and have a perfect TEM00.

Also...DPSS do have a superior beam, no doubt...but then, with corrective optics hammering the output of the Diode Laser....well...not as good as DPSS....but, at least an order of magnitude simplier !

All things considered, I predict you will be into DIY here shortly !

CDB/Bob

Snecho

Hmmmm....Quite an amazing story ! Many of us...once bitten by the Laser bug...never seem to get over it ! The backstory regarding WL is fascinating !! Again, ,many of us were into the DIY routine by that time....for many reasons. …. So, W/L never really got on the Radar.

And yes...while I only own one HeNe Gas Laser ATM....they are an engineering marvel !!...and have a perfect TEM00.

Also...DPSS do have a superior beam, no doubt...but then, with corrective optics hammering the output of the Diode Laser....well...not as good as DPSS....but, at least an order of magnitude simplier !

CDB/Bob
Thanks for the kind words. πŸ˜ƒ

ped

That was some introduction Snecho! Welcome aboard.
Friendly and knowl noledg knowledg brainy bunch around here , stay away from Cyp though , he's grouchy :ROFLMAO:

Joking :D , enjoy your stay.

Ped.

Snecho

CDB/Bob
Thanks for the kind words CD! And I think you may be right, doing DIY is starting to excite me already.
That was some introduction Snecho! Welcome aboard.
Friendly and knowl noledg knowledg brainy bunch around here , stay away from Cyp though , he's grouchy :ROFLMAO:

Joking :D , enjoy your stay.

Ped.
Thank you Ped! Glad to be here.
Funny though, Cyp isn't the one I thought you'd say is grouchy...
LOL
I used to have a T shirt that had one word on it. NOLLEJ.
Christ I wasn't even close! :ROFLMAO:
That was my reaction and why I wore it to classes in college. :ROFLMAO:
Nalej

Snecho

OH. I forgot to add, I speak Russian.

I don't usually reveal this, but this forum seems like a global area so I though I'd include it :)