Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

►CLOSED AMK GB◄ ~ SF-AW210 Diodes $10 Each

Re: ►AMK GB◄ ~ SF-AW210 Diodes $10 Each

I got a box today :wave:
Most sleds had light damage and optic's where intact.:yh:
Some sleds had damage to the opitc's but looks like the cubes are fine, so all is good there.
But i had one with sever damage and a missing red diode.:(

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4663/s7300903f.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5148/s7300902.jpg
The sled missing the red diode was wrapped in the bublerap diferently than the rest and the box apered to have ben opend :wtf:
But all and all its only one red diode $2 :rolleyes:

Thank you for the group buy AMK :gj:
PS im buy no means complaining just saying it how it is, still sending anuthere +1 to ya. :D
EDIT: +1 after I spread it around a bit ;)

Last edited:

...The sled missing the red diode was raped in the bublerap diferently than the rest and the box apered to have ben opend :wtf:

Evidently, there is more than one way to rape a diode sled. :san:

Evidently, there is more than one way to rape a diode sled. :san:

Hahaha wow

Yea, I think this guy like runs the sleds over with trucks so he can sell them or something... Hey, that's good news to people outside the US, I can mark the customs declaration as "Neatly Wrapped Junk"

Anyways, People need to pay for batch three... wth guys...
And Last time I sent out mass mail telling people to pay it ended with ElektroFreak going all drama on this thread's ass, lol.

Regards,

amk

Payment for batch 4 sent.

and that's cool considering the payment link says "BATCH 3 Payment link" and the payment page says I'm only accepting payments for batch three atm.

:D :D

Haha but I guess I'm going to take you into batch three, because I guess people don't wanna pay.

Haha but I guess I'm going to take you into batch three, because I guess people don't wanna pay.

Maybe that's how it should be set up, where you only actually get into a batch if you've paid. Anyone can take your "place" until then, and you can wait for a subsequent batch.

Cheech

I like the way the diodes just fall out of the package.:takeit:
Saves time on the extract.
My previous 2 sleds were mangled but the diodes were great.
Bionic-Badger
"Maybe that's how it should be set up, where you only actually get into a batch if you've paid. Anyone can take your "place" until then, and you can wait for a subsequent batch. "
I wish that's how all GB's went.
When I'm buying I stay glued to this forum

and that's cool considering the payment link says "BATCH 3 Payment link" and the payment page says I'm only accepting payments for batch three atm.

:D :D

Ahh, sorry. I was pretty sure payment wasn't required yet but I didn't want to be the one holding things up. Thanks for bumping me up to batch 3. :yh:

Please put me down for two.

Thanks,
Dave

Please put me down for two.

Thanks,
Dave

Gotcha.

To the people who PM'ed me saying "I donno where to post I want a diode, But I donno it keeps flipping from batch to batch and there is no list"

This is what I read: "Hi I glanced at the first post skipped the FAQ didn't read the first 3 pages as is evident from the fact that I missed the List that is on Post #2. I read the last post though, cool stuff brah"

If you want a diode, please post here, read the first 3 pages of the thread and the last page of the thread. You wont miss a thing.

Laser66, wanna bump up to batch three?

danq

Just got my 10 sleds!
The packaging was great, well-padded; the little boxes inside were immaculate; and the first one I opened contained a nice, very broken sled - as expected.:D
Thanks, AMK!

and you can tell the supplier, he doesn't really need to go to all that effort and use such a big hammer (wonder how much force it took to break the frames??) we'd be satisfied with a cut ribbon connector or something... :rolleyes:

a bargain they are!
:)
DanQ

Just got my 10 sleds!
The packaging was great, well-padded; the little boxes inside were immaculate; and the first one I opened contained a nice, very broken sled - as expected.:D
Thanks, AMK!

and you can tell the supplier, he doesn't really need to go to all that effort and use such a big hammer (wonder how much force it took to break the frames??) we'd be satisfied with a cut ribbon connector or something... :rolleyes:

a bargain they are!
:)
DanQ

Haha yea, in the olden days, the suppliers thought I wanted these for the sleds themselves, to put into CD/DVD drives. Nowadays I guess all of the new/young guys decided it would be cool to do group buys, and the Chinese now know that the only reason anyone would want these is for the diodes. I tried to convince them that I needed the sled for the optics, but they refuse to listen. Another theory may be that they buy broken and defective units from the actual factories and resell them to us for massive profit... who knows.

Glad you got your package,

AMK

I wonder if they actually break them on purpose so they won't be resold as replacement sleds.

Thats what I was thinking.

"Hey boss, a pile of these came out defective. OK though them in the trash receptacle."

Tip toes out to thrash at 3 AM, SCORE!!!

seoguy

amk, put me down for 1 sled, thanks!