Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

►CLOSED AMK GB◄ ~ SF-AW210 Diodes $10 Each

daguin

Re: ►AMK GB◄ ~ SF-AW210 Diodes $10 Each

He said he was done. There was no need for one last word. AMK I know you have been gone for awhile. However, be aware that such drama is dealt with a bit more firmly now. It would be a shame to have a GB thread locked for fighting.

It is even easier to NOT post a reply to drama than it is to post a response. Let it die with the first post.

Peace,
dave

He said he was done. There was no need for one last word. AMK I know you have been gone for awhile. However, be aware that such drama is dealt with a bit more firmly now. It would be a shame to have a GB thread locked for fighting.

It is even easier to NOT post a reply to drama than it is to post a response. Let it die with the first post.

Peace,
dave

He edited his post after I made mine to say that he was done.

I am sorry for carrying it on, but I wanted to reassure people who were actually following the GB that they were not wrong. I have also talked with a moderator and he will look over the thread.

dave, have you gotten your package yet?

daguin

No problem. I was just letting you know that we have to bite our tongues a bit more to allow the new moderator system to work.

It would have been just as effctive to simply say, "daguin and I are talking. Everybody elses is fine." It may not have worked, but it would be worth the try. Members do not have to "fight it out" anymore. If whoever is looking at the thread for you cleans up the thread, I will edit this as well.

I think that you will find the the concept of the Group Buy got a bit perverted while you were gone. I hope your example here will get people back on the right track with them.

Re: my package -- I am not at home. I will be there a little later. Hope springs eternal in the human breast. I'll let you know when I get home.

Peace,
dave

**EDIT**
6/15/10 = no package yet

Last edited:

atobe

In for 2 sleds but when do i pay ? what batch will i be in.. kinda of confusing,there isn't a list or anything thanks

Got your payment badger, and keep me updated dave!

daguin

Got your payment badger, and keep me updated dave!

And you keep looking please. Ten days for a domestic, priority package is not normal.

Peace,
dave

And you keep looking please. Ten days for a domestic, priority package is not normal.

Peace,
dave

Still nothing? If it doesn't show up by today I will just order another 20 sleds and ship them to you again...

daguin

Still nothing? If it doesn't show up by today I will just order another 20 sleds and ship them to you again...

I just got back in from picking up the mail. No package today either :( (6/16/10)

Peace,
dave

3zuli

amk, I just paid for SF-AW sled with international shipping (should cost $10.50 + $4), but when I clicked on International Shipping it added only $2 as shipping (like US shipping)... is that ok?

amk, I just paid for SF-AW sled with international shipping (should cost $10.50 + $4), but when I clicked on International Shipping it added only $2 as shipping (like US shipping)... is that ok?

It adds $2 to the 2 dollar fee that all orders are charged. So you ended up paying 14.50.

... EF's 3 sleds are up for grabs, immediate payment required. Post here first!

AMK, Mind if I snag two of EF's sleds?
I really only wanted two sleds but if I *have* to take all three to get 'em the then I'll take all three.

Just let me know how much to pay to whom (paypal) and I can get payment out ASAP.
Domestic Shipping (US) please.

AMK, Mind if I snag two of EF's sleds?
I really only wanted two sleds but if I *have* to take all three to get 'em the then I'll take all three.

Just let me know how much to pay to whom (paypal) and I can get payment out ASAP.
Domestic Shipping (US) please.

I was looking for someone who could buy all three, if you can then go ahead and send payment using the payment page in OP.

Allright, I guess it shouldn't hurt t have another spare onhand or it won't be difficult to resell a $10 SF-AW.

Mark me down for those three sleds :) I'll navigate through the payment later this morning.
Thanks.

EDIT: I'll have to pay when I get home tonight. My work ISP has you web-payment site blocked.

EDIT2: Paypal Payment sent for 3 Sleds on Batch #3.

Last edited:

I forgot I was even in this GB lol my bad (445nm craze)
Gonna have to drop out... :undecided: (yes I blew all my money on a 445nm :eek:)
Batch 4 guy can have mine tho ;)

Last edited:

Allright, I guess it shouldn't hurt t have another spare onhand or it won't be difficult to resell a $10 SF-AW.

Mark me down for those three sleds :) I'll navigate through the payment later this morning.
Thanks.

EDIT: I'll have to pay when I get home tonight. My work ISP has you web-payment site blocked.

EDIT2: Paypal Payment sent for 3 Sleds on Batch #3.

You would technically be in batch two taking over EF's order... lol...