Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

¿to have 500mw or 1w of red 635nm ttl point?

ppbss

kgb_productiones - 642nm Red Diode Laser - 600mw ¿as worth $$?

ppbss

ok pm sent, kgb_productiones the 640 is better for a good meccla to sa that the white cold o 642nm

640 is the best. and KVANT is the best. So this is one super module :) same 1 I'm getting in 2 months.

"the best" is a matter of opinion. Kvant is a top producer of laser show sources, but they're not necessarily "the best", at least not compared to some US and other European manufacturers. Also, whether or not 640nm is "the best" depends on personal taste. I bought a couple 640nm diodes awhile back and they never made it into my projector because I don't like the orange hue that they have. My own personal preference leans toward the deep crimson that is provided by 650-660nm systems.. to my tastes the deeper red also heavily influences the depth of colors that blend red with green or blue. Having more power at 650nm isn't really a problem since you would spend more $$$ for 640 or 635nm anyway. You can just take that extra cash and get a more powerful 650nm system. Of course to get the best of both worlds you could combine 640nm with 660nm if you have room in your projector. For a compact system like my RGB having a straightforward configuration of 1ea. red, green and blue modules each of sufficient power is better. This is just to add another perspective to this discussion.

Last edited:

ppbss

elektrofreak, if you have room in your projector. yes, but for that with unit that I have 658nm podria to realise that meccla, the problem is the divergence 5x6mm of exit is much leaves crystal galvo

Right.. I know what you're saying about losing some power off the mirrors. Unfortunately the vast majority of red diode-based modules will have that problem since even singlemode diodes have a fairly large initial beam diameter. One solution is to use a powerful enough system that the losses don't affect what your expected white output will be. Also, KGB didn't steer you wrong with his suggestion of the Kvant module. They have decent listed beam specs, but I haven't seen one personally so I can't say with 100% certainty that you won't lose a bit even with those modules..

there has to be a better spanish to english translator out there, im itching to help, but get lost in the quicksand.

ppbss

DJheadie, nonencounter no puts that it well, I must myself hold,

elektrofreak, some solution tendre that to put, to put squared round, some plate or some lens, or what is, if encuaentro a solution, tendre that not to sell the red ones that I must and buy otrs red with the exit 3x4 4x4mm if I do not lose much well and not meccla with the blue one and green, the target that desire is white cold, poreso comment the one of which red serious best for that meccla,

Can you do me a favor and re-post that in Spanish so that I can try to translate it? Perhaps Google translate will do a decent job..

ppbss

ok, un fuerte saludo para todos, tambien deciros, gracias por la paciencia por que casi nadie me entiende,yo utilizo 2 o 3 traductores yahoo y otros famosos y nada sale medio mal la traduccion, bien lo que intento decir es que compre 1 laser 658NM 900mw y sale una cuadrado muy gordo, sale 5x6mm y se me sale del espejo del galvo, eso me crea un efecto en el techo feo y ademas no puedo mecclar bien los otros dos colores, al intentar mecclar el rojo tengo casi que sacarlo del espejo del galvo para que se meccle, asi que o lo soluciono, con alguna chapa y un agujero pequeño para obligar a que se ponga punto, o lo vendo para comprarme otro, si lo vendo ya me cojo otra tonalidad, para que la meccla sea blanco frio puro ,me an dicho que con 640 642nm y 445 y 563 sale blanco frio ,espacio tengo mucho pero meter cubos pbs no me gusta prefiero solo un modulo, si no me queda mas remedio metere un pbs polarizado y pondre punteros o algo,por eso pido consejo

Last edited:
Just use Google translate from now on.. here's what it gave me:

k, a strong health for all, also say thanks for the patience that almost no one understands me, I use 2 or 3 translators and other famous yahoo and nothing comes out half bad translation, but what I am saying is that you buy a laser 658NM 900MW and get a big, big square, 5x6mm and leave me out of the galvo mirror, so I created a ceiling effect on the ugly and I can not mecclar While the other two colors, red mecclar trying to get him out I have almost the galvo mirror to be meccle, so I fix it or, with some sheet metal and a small hole to force to put an item or sell it to buy another, if I sell it and grab another key, so that is meccla pure cold white, told me an 642nm with 640 and 445 and 563 white out cold, but I have much space to put buckets pbs prefer I do not like just one module, if I have no choice but to put a pbs polarized and will put pointers or something, I ask for advice

It's a bit better.. just wish I could figure out that "meccla" word..

Last edited:

ppbss

that taste gives that they understand to

Last edited:

ppbss

elektrofreak alguna solucion a mi problema,,, o vendo el rojo,...