Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Z-Fold Laserwave 532 reallignment question

celas

Hello

Is anyone here (preferably in Europe) willing to reallign my 532nm 1W laser module for a moderate price? Component placing is completely busted (cause it was dismantled) and it doesn't lase (parts are totally fine though). It is a Z-fold type cavity so I gave up on doing it myself - I'm nowhere near good enough to reallign any non-linear dpss. I need it for one of my RGB projectors. Any dpss wizard willing to help?

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Ultimatekaiser is who comes to mind for this, but he is in the US. He often offers his service for realignment.

Can't think of anyone in EU to work on it, but as Curtis mentioned, ulimatekaiser is the go to guy for realigning these types of lasers. He lives in CO, USA.

You must have gotten it for a cheap price if it s just parts in a box. You could expect to pay $400 for a working one of these.

Nexgen

Did you test pump diode? Maybe we can guide you to help realign it? Can you post a picture of inner parts of the laser?