Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

You know you are addicted when...

You know I even dreamt of having an underpowered Spyder II GX, I had the chance to test it in my sleep, and that was before I joined LPF... nice premonition though I didn't actually stop me from buying a pulsar.  :( (TRUE STORY NOT JOKING)

And yes when I see 532 in a sudoku (even better : it was in the center) I also grin.

Ace82

Helioplasma said:
You know I even dreamt of having an underpowered Spyder II GX, I had the chance to test it in my sleep, and that was before I joined LPF... nice premonition though I didn't actually stop me from buying a pulsar.  :( (TRUE STORY NOT JOKING)

And yes when I see 532 in a sudoku (even better : it was in the center) I also grin.

I totally believe you. You're not the only one who has laser dreams! ;D

I had a dream about my red DIY burning a hole straight through my head, and blood was going everywhere as I ran around the house looking for something to patch it up with. Strangely my house no longer had any furniture or anything, just blank rooms. I died of blood loss, I suppose. :\

That was one of the 'bad' kinds of dreams, one where your mind takes over for the worse. The best kind is when you're aware that you're dreaming and can do whatever you want. I once had one of those, man, lots of awesome shit happened i my mind that night. =D

VillageIdiot said:
I had a dream about my red DIY burning a hole straight through my head, and blood was going everywhere as I ran around the house looking for something to patch it up with. Strangely my house no longer had any furniture or anything, just blank rooms. I died of blood loss, I suppose. :\

That was one of the 'bad' kinds of dreams, one where your mind takes over for the worse. The best kind is when you're aware that you're dreaming and can do whatever you want. I once had one of those, man, lots of awesome shit happened i my mind that night. =D

Ever see that old episode of the X-Files where a red laser burns a hole thru someone's head? I don't know the name of the episode but it was supposed to be a medical laser (red, of course - in movies and tv lasers are ALWAYS visible, not to mention that in reality it would either be a CO2 or YAG, heck, an argon would have made more sense...) that burned right thru the head of an anesthetized patient in the OR. Your dream made me think of that.....

The only laser dream I can recall is the one where I lit several trees on fire with a hand-held green laser - I know I was dreaming because that's the only place where I'd have a portable 100 watt frequency-doubled YAG!

But yeah, you know you're heavy into lasers when someone mentions watts or kilowatts and the first thing you think is lasers, not light bulbs or your power bill!

Diachi said:
::) Do we want to know ??

I had every superpower and an unlimited credit card. I did lots of vigilante stuff and stuff from DealExtreme arrived the minute you ordered it. It was awesome.