Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yobresal 1+ watt 445 with mirrors

timdp

Not sure why the goggles warning was even necssary. In the first post I said:

"Was afraid to take the goggles off to see it in its full glory - way too many reflections."

With four mirrors, a window and two glass shower doors in the bathroom there was no way I was going to take the goggles off.

Tim

Looks crazy. First time I fired up my 1W 445, I was like "0h my J33bU$" then I realized i didn't need goggles as long as I wasn't a dumb ass.

Be safe. And if you are a dumbass, wear goggles. Especially around those mirrors. And be careful not to ruin your cam.

You are a dumb ass so be sure to order your braille keyboard & speaker set before your eyes go fully blind. That way you can still hang out with us and chat.

Only dumb ass's wear goggles? That comment alone is worth a permanent ban.

Last edited:
Toaster - I think what they're getting at is that it's up to you with what you do with your time.

The concern is that if someone else misunderstands your comment because they're new and don't know any better, they're going to do something based off of your advice and lose an eye or worse... someone else's.

That's why there's this commotion about what was said. Do what you want, but be careful about how others could take the information the wrong way.

I have got a fair amount of +, I just also got a fair amount of - aswell. :p Its ok though. I do my best to help. If some people feel I am not worthy of E-points, Oh well. What can I do.

It was rhetorical. I usually dont talk unless I know what I am talking about. :)