Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

YagooCN Potential Trial Order / Group Buy

Interested in a potential GB?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Can you try to get the dilda (Model no.JLR-006) with no driver or diode.

Also, can you find the prices for the 5mW 405nm pointer please. Hit me up with a PM

Thanks
Rob

Greg;

Some of those lasers look very nice.

I am also interested in adjustable focus Greens.

I know the Adjustable Focus Green Laser Pointer JL-039 uses the Aixiz style lens assembly
(9mm diameter x 0.5mm thread).

Do any other Green lasers use the same lens assembly ??

I am interested in pricing for any Greens that use the Aixiz style lens assembly.
(Possibly the JL-020)

Thanks;

LarryDFW

Last edited:
See that is another problem, no one from this forum has successfully ordered from these guys, and the fact that paypal is not accepted is somewhat disappointing. Western Union doesn't offer much buyer protection.

Anyhow, Im getting my next email with all of the inquiries together, and should receive some news tonight or tomorrow. Is anyone feeling serious about trying these guys?

-Greg

Giface

Honestly greg, if this company sells a quality product and they're interested in our money, then would we be asking too much for a partial payment deal. For example, we pay half and they send the units to a reputable LPF member with a LPM for review. If the review is poor, then we get our money back and they get their lasers back. Otherwise, with a successful review, we complete payment and enjoy our new lasers while YagooCN enjoys the benefits that naturally stem from satisfied customers.

Hmm Now seeing the 50mw for 675 dollars from CNI I would wonder why you would pay more from a place like this

Price Update.

JL-039
JL-049
JLR-006
JL-046

405nm diodes not offered.

PM for Details.

-Greg

Cool I spent 15 minutes writing up a post and my router dies. Anyways 39 and 49 are under a dollar a mw. Hoping we can get cherrypicked units. The 49 looks much larger and thus should have a better heatsink. If we can get 400mw for under 400 dollars that'd be great.

I highly doubt it but under 1 mrad would be cool, I guess you can focus these to infinity? However both the jl 39 and 49 accept aixiz housings. Hopefully with larrys lens and assembly for greens we could get these over 400, then since his lens focus the beams more tighter divergence would be easier to achieve. Maybe we can ask them to give us high powered low divergence lasers!

1246602896.jpg

This accepts aixiz!

Last edited: