Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

XY Galvos with galvo motors and arduino

serkang

Hello everyone I am using xy galvo motors and ı have dac circuit. I can scan square area now. Bu I need to read g code with them. all examples are for stepper motors. how can I do it. Anyone have idea ?

Hellou , sorry for OT.
I trying find some examples for stepper motors, but unsuccessfully . Please, can you share with me some link on examples for stepper motors? thanks.

manthanpatel45

Hello

I'm interested in this project.
I have due and also have some DAC to operate Analog Galvo at high speed
I want to drive galvo scanner using step direction using DAC boards
Can you let me know how you can help me?

Let me know if there is some cost..?

Best Regards
Manthan

kecked

You can buy off the shelf doing 30kps for about 1000 with software and control. if you want to build from scratch that’s one thing but just know it’s a solved issue.

manthanpatel45

Dear

Thank you for your suggestions.
But I have 2 galvo 1 accepts Analog Signals
2- Digital XY2-100 signal.

I want to operate those galvo.
I have an Arduino board. to control galvo

Best Regards
Manthan

manthanpatel45

Hellou , sorry for OT.
I trying find some examples for stepper motors, but unsuccessfully . Please, can you share with me some link on examples for stepper motors? thanks.
i want to operate the stepper motor with the controller, But we need to use their Built ( Servo
) with analog signals

I'm not clear what you are asking.

If you want to control a stepper motor with an arduino, you'll need a "shield," i.e. a board that converts the digital signal from the arduino to an electrical output with high enough current to drive the stepper. These are widely available off the shelf for a variety of voltages, I believe. Maybe with the IC shortage, they could be difficult to track down until businesses are once again able to participate in international commerce.

If you are asking about code or something else, then I'd recommend you try to figure out where exactly in the process you are getting stuck and then ask a specific question. I'm not an expert in arduino by any means, but maybe someone else could help you.