Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

www.laserpointersales.com No Customer Service

I placed an order with laserpointersales com and paid by pay-pal since other sites wouldn't take my CC maybe doesn't work outside of U.S. for security reasons. But any way I tried many times to contact them and no response in three days. It was obvious to me that if I had any kind of shipping problems or anything that I would get no help. Luckily the payment had not been accepted yet through pay-pal and cancelled the payment. I think I am going to order from selllaser com since I signed up at a few sites trying my cc to no avail. They had an actual rep contact me by e-mail asking if I would like any help with anything. So it is obvious who I will be ordering from someone that if something happens I can actually talk to someone. Instead of just being S.O.L.

Last edited:

ARG

Yeah... Arctic Spyder for 100$. That website is definitely a fake and a scam.

I placed and order with selllaser com paid by pay pal got a tracking number on Oct. 3rd. Shipping by EMS from China. I just read about the holidays. I have been looking up the tracking number on EMS but it always says no record. Is this because of the holidays? Or will I not see a tracking number till it hits the United States though USPS? I ordered a green laser FIREDRAGON-III 532NM 300MW FLASHLIGHT STYLE ELITE GREEN LASER POINTER KIT (CERTIFIED POWER GUARANTEED). I Have seen many reviews of firedragons saying they are over spec. almost all of them. So I know I'm getting what I pay for. I have panasonic 18650 hybrids as well for it. I use them for an electronic cigarette I have. Their suppossed to be the Shiznit of 18650's. Let me know what you all think.

Last edited:
I see another post you made about your order, I know nothing of selllaser other than website was hosted by godaddy and their IP range comes up as Scottsdale AZ. If they are from China then yes the holiday could play major havoc with shipments. However they list a 500mw green laser for 90$ On avg a 808nm IR Diode with an output of 2.5 W will produce about 450mw of 532nm give or mostly take depending on the quality. I do not see a single 123cr 3.7 or 16340 battery pushing a 2.5w IR diode, and though some of the other products on the page have more realistic stats, this outright BS would steer me well clear. Order at your own risk, I sure would not.

Last edited: