Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTT: modded PSP for laser(s)

I have three packs of these:

kb1517.jpg

I could throw in one more button just for kicks... what say you?

$160 dollars? Gamestop sells the slims for 120 refurbished.
facepalm.jpg

Good sir, did you perhaps see the part about it being MODDED and thus can't be bought like this regularly as it is UNIQUE? Also, accessories.

So:
PSP = $120
8gb Memory stick = ~$30
Custom Case = $22
Labor for installing case = ~$10-20
TV-out cable = ~$5
Carrying pouch = $1

Grand total of: ~$188-198

My price is rather justifiable.

facepalm.jpg

Good sir, did you perhaps see the part about it being MODDED and thus can't be bought like this regularly as it is UNIQUE? Also, accessories.

So:
PSP = $120
8gb Memory stick = ~$30
Custom Case = $22
TV-out cable = ~$5
Carrying pouch = $1

Agreed. Also, seeing the detail he put into the mods I'm pretty sure he took good care of his PSP.

Last edited:
Agreed. Also, seeing the detail he put into the mods I'm pretty sure he took good care of his PSP.

Oh yes! Not to mention custom firmware for those who wish to pirate on the go!

EDIT: ROFL where did that video come from!?
EDIT2: Interesting, ablock plus blocks YT videos!?
EDIT3: But wait! I saw it in my quote but not your post!? What in the world!?
EDIT4: LOL now I see WITH adblock enabled!? LAWWWWLLLLL

Last edited:
Oh yes! Not to mention custom firmware for those who wish to pirate on the go!

EDIT: ROFL where did that video come from!?
EDIT2: Interesting, ablock plus blocks YT videos!?
EDIT3: But wait! I saw it in my quote but not your post!? What in the world!?
EDIT4: LOL now I see WITH adblock enabled!? LAWWWWLLLLL

My spam is quality spam. It self proxies through your blocking software :)

So:
PSP = $120
8gb Memory stick = ~$30
Custom Case = $22
TV-out cable = ~$5
Carrying pouch = $1

Modded? It can be modded, For Free, by a 5 year old. No expense there

Memory stick: $12.64 8gb microSDHC plus Duo adaptor $1.60
Custom Case ... are you going to include the original one?
Labor! HAHAHA
Ok you got a good price on the carrying pouch.

I still don't think its a good deal at 160. Also its used not refurbished. If you try to sell it on ebay you won't get far with 160. Sorry man just being honest. It looks well maintained which is a plus ;)

Its just that the new PSPgo POS has all of the attention.

EDIT: Maybe if you sold it two years ago ...

Labor! HAHAHA

I still don't think its a good deal at 160. Also its used not refurbished. If you try to sell it on ebay you won't get far with 160. Sorry man just being honest. It looks well maintained which is a plus ;)

I don't know what your problem is with him. If he wants to sell it at $160.00 then so be it. You can buy it or not, nobody's forcing anybody to buy it.

If he feels he needs to lower the price then he will do it whenever he wants if he wants to sell it.

Supply-Demand.

Labor! HAHAHA

You act like refurbished = new which... NO. A 5 year old? NO. Labor? Take apart a PSP and transfer it into a new case THEN tell me it's not tedious work AND if you still have a functioning PSP. A microSD will be slower unless you actually buy a quality one, which, in turn, will end up costing as much as a MSPD.

The PSP Go has attention because it's new. New != better.

A LOT MORE people are looking at 2001's because they are hackable. Lots of people would want mine because it is unique.

You obviously aren't one who can appreciate the mods, so why even bother coming in this thread? Stop acting like I'm scamming here.

I don't know what your problem is with him. If he wants to sell it at $160.00 then so be it. You can buy it or not, nobody's forcing anybody to buy it.

If he feels he needs to lower the price then he will do it whenever he wants if he wants to sell it.

Supply-Demand.
Seriously^^

Hey relax HS I'm not saying anything here. I think you're a cool guy. Don't mistake what I say to be a personal attack. I'm informing you about the current prices. I have been taking apart psp's for years now and its easy as hell, at least for me it is.

I appreciate mods so much that I have donated to a few programmers who make the best emulators that I like.

Soldering on the PSP is tough. Thats it.

Anyways the prices for the 16gb MicroSDHC cards are getting much cheaper. I got the fotofast adapter that fits two of those suckers on there. I have 2 8gigs and I hope to upgrade to 2 16 gigs some time this year. 32 gigs for games, homebrew and movies
austin-powers-cocktail-glass-4900072.jpg

EDIT: Oh Yeah, Yell at Niko why dont you?? He wanted to trade you buttons!! :p

Last edited:
Hey relax HS I'm not saying anything here. I think you're a cool guy. Don't mistake what I say to be a personal attack. I'm informing you about the current prices. I have been taking apart psp's for years now and its easy as hell, at least for me it is.

I appreciate mods so much that I have donated to a few programmers who make the best emulators that I like.

Soldering on the PSP is tough. Thats it.

Anyways the prices for the 16gb MicroSDHC cards are getting much cheaper. I got the fotofast adapter that fits two of those suckers on there. I have 2 8gigs and I hope to upgrade to 2 16 gigs some time this year. 32 gigs for games, homebrew and movies
austin-powers-cocktail-glass-4900072.jpg

EDIT: Oh Yeah, Yell at Niko why dont you?? He wanted to trade you buttons!! :p
Sure it's easy, but it is tedious and time consuming nonetheless :p Also, most people wouldn't do it themselves and send it to somebody. So labor is still justifiable. The case is a big selling point. That should be rather clear (no pun intended). Take away the memory stick and it's STILL around $160 :p

You think I own a modded PSP like this and don't know what's what in the PSP world? Silly fella :p

I didn't yell at Niko because he was obviously joking around. You were being all SUPER CEREAL :p

SuperCereal.jpg

I'm no silly fella. I probably know more about consoles than you do. :p

Super Cereal... I heard that on south park. Is that how he said serious?