Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS: Yobresal 1.2W 445nm Laser SELLING**********

ya, and the Customs of other countries dont allow imported lasers over 5mW

yes but he doesnt want to make it a gift package, and i cant do him a offer it seems :p
By 'gift package' do you mean paying with PP as a personal 'gift' -- or are you asking for Luke to mark it that way for customs-

- why do you not have your location under your user name?? That always helps to get the answers one needs and also issues that come up due to diff. native languages-- IMO

If our country does not allow shipping of lasers its best to try to get one locally- nobody here can promise no problems when a laser must leave the USA. You are always on your own when it comes to customs, duty, VAT and the like.

Yob is one of the best guys here and so is Daguin- he may be able to help you if Luke cannot- why not get a kit and make your own- not as hard as you may think it is and VERY satisfying too.

hope this helps--cheers hk

yes but he doesnt want to make it a gift package, and i cant do him a offer it seems :p

All international packages are "gifts" on the customs forms. The paypal payment should be "goods" I regularly ship internationally without any problems.

Good luck with your sale EXO if it hasn't sold already that is.

Nice backyard. Also, what part of California are you from? I am in San Diego and I might be interested in coming and picking it up if you're close.

I live in agoura, CA. Its about an hour north from Los Angeles with no traffic. But sorry, i am already shipping the laser back to yobresal for a refund since he is nice enough to accept it.

Oh, A little bit further than I wanted to drive. :undecided: Might buy it anyways though. I'll think about it.

Ill take it!
pm me asap please!

Hello. I have already sold this and only have the 2X tenergy batteries, tenergy charger, glasses, glasses box. If you still want only those items, its will cost $35. Thats $25 off because the charger and batteries was $30 amd the glasses were $25 and the extra $5 was for shipping. If interested, please quote this message. Or pm me.