Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS: SpyderII GX, NIB, 888USD SHIPPED-NO GIMMICKS

Gerald

Guys,

*update*
Latest price reduction. It is so low I cannot put it on this sentence but on the next. You should get it now because I will not be lowering the price any more. This IS the ABSOLUTE LOW low low lowest rockest bottomest lowest price I am going to put these for sale.
[tt]
888USD, SHIPPED
[/tt]
[move]
888USD, SHIPPED
[/move][move]
888USD, SHIPPED
[/move]
[move]
888USD, SHIPPED
[/move]
[move]
888USD, SHIPPED
[/move]
[move]
888USD, SHIPPED
[/move]
[move]
888USD, SHIPPED
[/move]
[move]
888USD, SHIPPED
[/move]
[move]
888USD, SHIPPED
[/move]

PM/Email me at geraldino.10@gmail.com While Stocks Last.
This sounds really advertisementy but I cannot help it I want to sell off the lasers right NOW.

First to PM me gets the first few Spyders!
I only have 1 right now, the other 4 are coming in later this week and the other 2 next week!
While STOCKS LAST!

The rest are coming in only later this week !!

Video uploaded onto my site, you MUST use a download manager or this will take hours.
http://www.gerald-tan.com/spyder2/MOV00737.MPG
It would be fantastic if someone could help me make it smaller :)

I have some posts. I recently joined the other LaserCommunity forum and have been posting there under the nickname which is the same as this - "Gerald".

There is going to be two versions of this posting.
1. Brief Post
2. Extremely Comprehensive Post

I can assure you that there is NOWHERE ELSE you can find the Spyder this cheap -1st hand & New In Box. If there is, let me know and I'll beat the price using my discretion.
I haven't had any offers yet but I do think that this is a fantastic offer and if response is good, I'll buy more to sell at this price or cheaper if it is within my means. Good stuff are meant to be shared.

I just read SenKat's post on "Sales and trades TIPS". Really fantastic idea, I am all for it if any senior member could help me :)
I am more than happy to have someone be a middleman but obviously it must be someone trustworthy because Spyders are not cheap. Maybe a Moderator or Admin if they are so kind to help me on this.

Now, most importantly - What is a good sales thread without pictures?!
The pictures are in the Second Post, the Moderator kindly helped my link them, thanks Mod!
They are quite large I suggest that you download them so that you can use another picture viewer to closely scrutinize them. That said, the second picture is cut out, and I have all 3 Spyders lined up in one picture, please do view that one as well. I made it extra big so that you can view the serials as well :)

1. Brief Post

3 Sets of “Wicked Laser Spyder II GX”'es for sale.
Brand New In Box.
The serial numbers on the lasers are A245435, A245377, and A245550.

For verification purposes interested buyers will be given the Order ID of the Spyder purchased so that it can be verified with Wicked Lasers to match the Order ID with the Serial Number of the Spyder. (The codes like A245550 is unique to each Spyder produced.)

Price: 1240USD, Shipped. (30% off retail R.P. 1740USD, Shipped.)
New, Revised Price: 900USD, Shipped. (50% off retail R.P. 1740USD, Shipped.)
Prices are negotiable just PM or email me so as long it is somewhere near the price I am asking.

Shipping would be done via either UPS or FedEx, whichever you prefer. The fastest option will be used, International Priority. Please let me know what you want me to declare the Spyder as, and also the declared value and whether you want it insured etc.

Payment done via PayPal only. Unless you have a better more secure and safe payment method I'm willing to try out.
Contact me on my cell phone at +65-977-7071 if you are interested.
Or you can simply PM me here or email me at geraldino.10@gmail.com

2. Extremely Comprehensive Post
Obviously after reading this you are wondering why on Earth someone has 3 Spyders with him. No, the sets are not stolen, neither did Wicked Lasers accidentally shipped me extra sets, nor am I holding up some elaborate Nigerian scam.
I managed to get 3 sets at fantastically good prices and this is why I am selling it at such a cheap price – 30% off retail. These sets are FRESH off the factory from Wicked Lasers, they are fully functional and I have Order ID numbers to show to you.
The sets are 1st hand; they were purchased from someone who ordered directly from Wicked Lasers. Yes, he does have all the Order ID’s forwarded to me. For verification purposes, genuinely interested buyers can contact me for the Order ID of the specific Spyder you want (if you like any particular serial number) and I will give you the Order ID for that Spyder. You can then contact Wicked Lasers to verify that, that particular Spyder was issued out to that Order ID, so you know that I do physically have those sets on hand.

If that is not enough for you, and you still think that I do not have the sets on hand, I will take a high-resolution VIDEO of me holding the lasers showing you the serial numbers and if you want, I can even put the batteries in and test in IN the video, to show you that it can burn matches and paper.

If you want me to post it on eBay and you buy it from there, sure I can do that!
You just have to pay approximately an extra of 50-70USD for eBay fees, you know how much they charge for listing and final value fees.

Regarding one of my posts in LaserCommunity about the defective Spyder, the problem lies in the battery – not the Spyder. The battery was not sufficiently charged and it is now working fantastically fine, as it is in its second charge cycle.

Lastly, please DO post any questions on this thread directly so that I can answer them openly with nothing to hide. I will be very glad to answer any questions you have regarding this bargain sale.

**additional information from older posting**
Like I said, interested hesitant buyers please do not hesitate to email or PM me.
I will do everything within my means to prove it to you that
1. I have the sets on hand (even will take a video clip of them and me holding them - all 3 of em)
2. I will ship it out (even if it means posting it on eBay for you to buy and me paying 77USD eBay fees)
3. They were bought legally (I have invoices to prove it, order IDs and serials which you can call WL to match)
4. They are fully functional (Will take a video SHOWING the serial number and the laser burning stuff if you want)
5. They were not involved in any blunder (read 3, you can match the GX's serial with order ID, call WL)

Cheers,
Gerald

Gerald

Re: WTS: 3 X Spyder II GX (1240USD - Shipped) BNIB

IMG_6834.jpg

IMG_6881.jpg

IMG_6882.jpg

IMG_6885.jpg

IMG_6886.jpg

Just embedded your pics for you. ;)

Gerald

Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Hello Gerald.

I am also a member of LC and I read your posts about your underperforming Spyder 2 GX , that it couldn't light matches or smoke paper.
Maybe for the cynical amongst us (me) you could explain a bit more for us.
Best regards.

Jase

Gerald

Tallaxo said:
Hello Gerald.

I am also a member of LC and I read your posts about your underperforming Spyder 2 GX , that it couldn't light matches or smoke paper.
Maybe for the cynical amongst us (me) you could explain a bit more for us.
Best regards.

Jase

Hey Jase,

define: Cynical - believing the worst of human nature and motives; having a sneering disbelief in e.g. selflessness of others (google.com)

My English isn't that good I learned a new word :p

About the underperforming Spyder if you read the entire post, it works now.
It was the batteries problem because I undercharged it. Now having charged it almost 2 cycles, the A245550 works fine now, burning papers and stuff.
I could test the other 2 spyders for you if you want but only if you are seriously about to buy it then i'll test it :)
You could always read the post there again I updated it. I actually kept everyone updated about how it works yesterday before I created this thread.The link is below:
lasercommunity.com/my-new-spyder-ii-gx-can-t-burn-anything-t14066.html

Let me know if there are anymore questions ya?

Gerald

Hi Gerald
I dont mean to doubt you and I am sorry if I came across as such. I am just looking out for the good people that use this forum.
the fact that you are selling three spyders leads me to believe that you were the victim (should I call it that?) of Wicked's latest blunder of shipping multiple lasers for the one order.
If that is the case then good for you, you hit the Jackpot :) :)

I am sure you should have no problem selling these.

Best of luck.

Jase.

Gerald

Tallaxo said:
Hi Gerald
I dont mean to doubt you and I am sorry if I came across as such. I am just looking out for the good people that use this forum.
the fact that you are selling three spyders leads me to believe that you were the victim (should I call it that?) of Wicked's latest blunder of shipping multiple lasers for the one order.
If that is the case then good for you, you hit the Jackpot :) :)

I am sure you should have no problem selling these.

Best of luck.

Jase.

Argh...

Jase,

I am honest I do not take what is not given to me.
WL did not make a blunder it was ordered from them by another person.
I totally understand that you might feel that something is amiss, me having 3 spyders worth like 5000USD, you might be thinking, what is he up to?!
Well I recently went to a private sale. This guy managed to sell me a set very cheaply I could not resist buying more to sell online for a profit, thats all! He assured me it is totally legit and I have elaborated below on the safety measures potential buyers want to take before buying it from me. Make sure that I really do have the sets on hand and will ship it out. Thank you.

I have the order ID's to prove it as he printed out an email of the invoice when it was purchased online.
I reiterate, The sets are legit in every way, they were ordered and were not involved in any sort of blunder.
They are not "bonus" sets they were ORDERED from WL and I have invoices and order ID's that were forwarded from the person who sold these lasers, and it is in my email account right now.

Like I said, interested hesitant buyers please do not hesitate to email or PM me.
I will do everything within my means to prove it to you that
1. I have the sets on hand (even will take a video clip of them and me holding them - all 3 of em)
2. I will ship it out (even if it means posting it on eBay for you to buy and me paying 77USD eBay fees)
3. They were bought legally (I have invoices to prove it, order IDs and serials which you can call WL to match)
4. They are fully functional (Will take a video SHOWING the serial number and the laser burning stuff if you want)
5. They were not involved in any blunder (read 3, you can match the GX's serial with order ID, call WL)

Kind of in a hurry sorry for poor layout/format.

Jase let me know if you have anymore questions which will help my thread. Thanks for those questions I would not have thought about those if you did not raise them up. Now I am sure potential buyers feel more at ease as I have tried my best to clarify most of the questions you have. Anything else, please do not hesitate to ask.

Gerald

Gerald

I just "revamped" the sales thread so it is easier to view and more informative :)

S

SenKat

Gerald -

Welcome to LPF first off !

Secondly, you most likely will not find anyone here willing to buy a Spyder II simply because the price sucks. Even at the price you are offering, for what you get - it is not worth it. The output level on these are not guarranteed, and for hte money, I would buy a Laserglow Hercules with a guarranteed level of output for a little bit more - but have the power I pay for. Some folks on here bought the DX 200mw green for $120.00 - THAT is a bargain, and one I still haven't taken advantage of. I for one will never spend my money on a product that does not give you an EXACT output level, and stand by it. Just pointing out some things, that if you are waiting before posting these on Ebay - hoping someone on here may want to take advantage of the generous off you have laid in front of us - you may want to go ahead and list on Ebay....I would be really surprised if anyone on here wanted a Spyder II for anything more than $300 or so.

S

SenKat

Re: WTS: 3X SpyderII GX (1240USD-Shipped) BNIB BAR

I have agreed to be a middleman if anyone wishes to purchase one or more of these Spyder II's from Gerald. It is not that I do not trust you Gerald - it is just not agood value in my mind - and I tend to speak my mind on this forum frequently. It is not my dislike for Wicked that is soiling my opinion of the Spyder II - if Laserglow, Optotronics, Nova, Dragon, anyone posted a new product for that much money and did not gurantee the output, I would bad mouth that product as well. Please do not take my post as an attack on you, or what you are selling....it is not meant that way.

Gerald

SenKat said:
I have agreed to be a middleman if anyone wishes to purchase one or more of these Spyder II's from Gerald. It is not that I do not trust you Gerald - it is just not agood value in my mind - and I tend to speak my mind on this forum frequently. It is not my dislike for Wicked that is soiling my opinion of the Spyder II - if Laserglow, Optotronics, Nova, Dragon, anyone posted a new product for that much money and did not gurantee the output, I would bad mouth that product as well. Please do not take my post as an attack on you, or what you are selling....it is not meant that way.

No Greg, I am cool with that.
I just hope that I could sell it off given that I purchased so many sets - 3.
One more thing. The SpyderII may be expensive but it seriously looks far more sexier than the other lasers. But it depends on whether you are getting a laser for its power or for its looks :p
Prices are negotiable just PM or email me.
NO bargaining on the thread. PM or email me for that.

Thanks!

Gerald

Is there any way you can test the output power of your Spyder? Is there any Spyder series that can output around 325-350mW continuous (425mW peak)? If the Spyder can output AT LEAST that amount of power, I might be interested to buy one from you...

Gerald

Bernhard said:
Is there any way you can test the output power of your Spyder? Is there any Spyder series that can output around 325-350mW continuous (425mW peak)? If the Spyder can output AT LEAST that amount of power, I might be interested to buy one from you...

Honestly speaking, I do not know how to test the output power as I do not have a meter or anything like that.
From what I know the Spyder's output is something like 200-300mW so I do not think that it can output anything more than 325mW although I am very certain the Spyder can be modded to make it more powerful at the expense of battery life but doing so will void warranty.

That said, prices are always negotiable. PM me if you are interestedm sorry it cannot be that powerful :( :)

Bernhard said:

If you're interested in that much power and are willing to spend some cash look into the Hercules from laserglow
http://www.laserglow.com/hercules.html

Gerald

My gosh, those things are powerful. They don't look as sexy as the Spyder though, but it depends on whether you want a laser for its laser or its lookd ;)