Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS:Flaminpyro UltraFire G3 445, Battery, Charger, Glasses $90 Shipped CONUS

Re: WTS: My Laser Collection Never Used! Most Built By Flaminpyro FREE SHIPPING CONUS

I'll take the SL C6

I'm sorry this has sold last night via PM. I didn't notice the PM this morning and was contacted again. I wasn't aware that you could PM, e-mail a "I'll take it".

Re: WTS: My Laser Collection Never Used! Most Built By Flaminpyro FREE SHIPPING CONUS

I'm still interested in the RL118 if you have it

I still have both. I had a few people interested, but nobody has gone any further. I have a 405 and a 445. You should really get both and not split up the twins. These are by far the coolest lasers I've ever owned.:thanks:

I will take a rl-118 445nm if you still have one available

I will take a rl-118 445nm if you still have one available

I only have 1 of each 445 and 405. These were custom built and not stock items.

As of now they are both available.

I will PM you my Paypal address now.

Thank you.

Payment sent RL-118 445nm thank you. I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

Thank you:

diachi

BeastModeV5

RedBull

Your items are all boxed, labeled and will ship Monday AM.

I have PMed each of you the tracking numbers.

Still have 6 GREAT lasers left.

Last edited:

I'm still down on the 405 & glasses

But you can sell to whom ever pays first which I guess is first sorry

Last edited:

I'm still down on the 405 & glasses

But you can sell to whom ever pays first which I guess is first sorry

I still have the 405 RL118.

The glasses sold.

I really like those lab units, my paycheck will be coming in in a few days so i might be buying.

somebody is gonna get a nice laser.i love my flaminpyro laser in sig.
if youre a collector then you need at least one fp in your collection.
good luck op and im sad for you.please heal soon.

I really like those lab units, my paycheck will be coming in in a few days so i might be buying.

These lab units are really GREAT! I'm surprised they didn't sell right away for the low price I listed them. They cost a bunch more to build!

I listed them here as 1600MW but they are more than that and they are built for continuous cool running.

Here's FLAMINPYRO's review of them when he built them for me.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/coco-445-lab-laser-77872.html

murrat

I had some major heart problems on Monday the 2nd and after a ER visit and hospital stay, I'm now facing some MAJOR medical bills. Time for the collection to go to someone who can admire them as I did.

[/COLOR]

Hi COCONUTs,

Sorry about hearing your heart problems. Hope you recover soon. It is very disturbing to sell lasers because of health issues. Hope you get what you need by the sale.

I have several lasers but always keep only one as I don't like to collect and prefer carrying them. As nowadays lasers are treated like guns because of aircraft shooter idiots :mad:

I like more power like all of us :drool: but it needs more responsibility. I decided to have less powerful less visible but much fun color to use. I choose 405nm as it is less attention drawing and make some colors flourescece like crazy:whistle: I was looking for a low power and small enough for my pocket using 16340 or 15270 batteries. And tattaaa your post come up.

To make the long story short I am interested in RL118 405nm. What will be the total cost for shipping to Turkey?

Last edited:

Hi COCONUTs,

Sorry about hearing your heart problems. Hope you recover soon. It is very disturbing to sell lasers because of health issues. Hope you get what you need by the sale.

I have several lasers but always keep only one as I don't like to collect and prefer carrying them. As nowadays lasers are treated like guns because of aircraft shooter idiots :mad:

I like more power like all of us :drool: but it needs more responsibility. I decided to have less powerful less visible but much fun color to use. I choose 405nm as it is less attention drawing and make some colors flourescece like crazy:whistle: I was looking for a low power and small enough for my pocket using 16340 or 15270 batteries. And tattaaa your post come up.

To make the long story short I am interested in RL118 405nm. What will be the total cost for shipping to Turkey?

With the $5 shipping credit I offered non CONUS buyers:

9oz to Turkey 1st Class is $10.00
9oz to Turkey Priority International is $19.75

Add either shipping price to $104.40 and there is you PayPal total.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Re: WTS: My Laser Collection Never Used! Most Built By Flaminpyro REDUCED PRICES

Hello, I am very interested in both the FP C6 and G3, get back to me if either are left!:D

Last edited:
Re: WTS: My Laser Collection Never Used! Most Built By Flaminpyro REDUCED PRICES

Hello, I am very interested in both the FP C6 and G3, get back to me if either are left!:D

They're yours...

Where are you located?

I'm PMing you my payment info now:thanks:

Last edited: