Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS: Aries-20 Laseglow*Lower Price*

It's because these are high quality CNI built units which are meant for 'serious business' customers. Laserglow gets a lot of business from universities, the military and other institutions. While I dislike Laserglow's prices, claims, and marketing techniques, I cannot dispute the quality of their products. They're an order of magnitude higher in quality than the stuff you would find most other places. Only Jetlasers and dragonlasers (another CNI reseller) really match the professional feel of Laserglow products.

That's why I edited my first post about it within moments of posting was because I was not sure if you were actually laying claim :na:

After this though my laser budget is blown for a while as I need to work on getting new car tires within the next few months.

Technically I was and hap should've verified my intent first. It was bad manners on his part. I'm not mad though, and I technically don't need it. I'll live- I've got bigger fish to fry...MUCH bigger.

As for budget, yeah I totally get what you mean. I need tires as well, one of mine is getting pretty bad since I had a loose tie rod I had to fix.

Last edited: