Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Yellow laser

Thank you for the info Sigurthr :) Epic Argon and that beautiful orange yellow. Nice. Archery and a labby, sweet.

Bummer it being your favorite wavelength though. Can you sell a small SSTC or something along those lines? Unless you where planning to upgrade to a better 593.5 later. That would be cool too :)

TCs are hard to sell, though I have been considering making a small one to sell. Large production costs unfortunately.

The human eye can barely resolve the difference between 593.5 and 594.1, so ill be fine with the HeNe. Besides, I like labbies better. Honestly with my argon, co2, 658nm, and phr I'm pretty satisfied. Just gotta replace the yellow one day and I'll be set.

Gun

Yeah I sort of prefer labbies as well since my parents prefer me to have them as they're not illegal :p. I'm considering buying that 632nm 1-3mW HeNe off of Dave, although it isn't bare tube :(

Last edited:
How much are production costs on a mini TC? A tiny Jacob's ladder would be cool too :) You young kids are keeping an Old man up way past my bedtime. 3:43 am my time, :p It's quite addicting here. Night night gentlemen or I think that's g'day to you Gun ;)

Gun

How much are production costs on a mini TC? A tiny Jacob's ladder would be cool too :) You young kids are keeping an Old man up way past my bedtime. 3:43 am my time, :p It's quite addicting here. Night night gentlemen or I think that's g'day to you Gun ;)

Haha, g'day Lazerbeak :na: