Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB WickedLasers saftey glasses for 445nm

Hey guys, I'm interested in buying a set of WL saftey glasses. I see they sell an additional set of glasses for $29.99, would I be able to get in on a WL order to purchase the safety glasses?

Please PM me if you are ordering a Spyder III Pro Arctic so I can Paypal you money for an additional set of glasses with your order. Of course I will pay for postage and there will be a bit of extra $$ for your troubles!

Hahaha great! Let me know how that goes, if you get them within $20 of what I can get a WL glasses for, I'll consider grabbing one with you!

DJNY

- I have Glenn´s yellow blu-ray blocking googles for fluorescing stuff
- Cheap O-Like glasses for testing
- Wickedlaser shades with the 1W 445nm (don´t know if they´re better than the O-Like glasses, but I doupt)
- Want to have these "OEM ARG Style 35 Wrap Around" for 100% safety

Cool thanks DJNY... if anything happens with my first offer, I will take you up on your offer!

Thanks -Adrian

DJNY

Just want to inform you that I´m not able to send you the Wickedlasers glasses any longer - I´ve cancelled my Arctic order. But I´m going to inform you ASAP if I see someone sells the goggles here!

No problems... thanks for the update.... I ordered a pair of laserglow goggles with OD7.... Thanks anyway!

-Adrian