Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Sanwu beam expander

Just wondering if anyone has a Sanwu beam expander they would like to sell. I figure I would first see if I could buy one from someone in the states vs having wait a few weeks to get one over seas.

Thanks

BobMc

I think, if memory serves "laserpointerstore" sell Sanwu BE's from inside the states. I tried to post a link but for some reason my smart phone keeps coming up with an error message. Don't know about shipping times or cost. But it might be worth a look/see. :thinking:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Bob, I can't seem to access them either, probably something on their end. :)

Last edited:

BobMc

Bowtie it's the same thing that happens when I tried to access olight's website through my phone, no joy. :(

But it's got to be mechanical error not operator error. :crackup:

Last edited:
I cant even get on the site. All I get is 504 Gateway time out

Edit: there are out of stock until after the Chinese new year :/

Last edited:
I just ordered one on sanwu. Ill just have to wait lol. I hope they can ship before the chinese new year

BobMc

I just ordered one on sanwu. Ill just have to wait lol. I hope they can ship before the chinese new year

Hope they do also. You might want to grab an adapter so you can fit their BE on any laser that has a standard 12mm module. There only a couple of dollars extra. Don't know what your application is so it's just food for thought. :)

I had a feeling no one would sell you their BE. This is one of the least expensive ones you can order.

I really enjoy the 3XBE and I now have 8 of them, but they all have homes and I already want to buy more.....really a 40mm 5X would be awesome and I would buy many of those as well.....I know many people would because the 2 other resellers besides Sanwu are sold out of the 3X ATM.