Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

WTB Sanwu 60mw 488nm pocket series

cootha

I see the current political environment ih hk has created significant delays in the shipping of orders so if anyone has a sanwu 488 or any other 488nm laser and is willing to ship to australia let me know please :)

chupakabra25

I see the current political environment ih hk has created significant delays in the shipping of orders so if anyone has a sanwu 488 or any other 488nm laser and is willing to ship to australia let me know please :)
Hi,
when did you place the order of Sanwu 488nm ?

cootha

I have not placed an order yet due to the uncertainty of shipping times, I think i will try to buy from someone from the forum instead.

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi,
I can build you a 488nm but shipping to Australia and customs seizure you might loose it . They are very strict about that from what I heard.
Rich:)

Reactions: GSS

Codiejman

@Lifetime17 can you build a 492nm? If not I'd still be interested in a 488nm build. At what cost and mw can be done? I was going to order from Sanwu, however currently both those wavelengths say unavailable when trying add to cart.

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi,
Ok please PM me about details there are material options and others.
Rich:)