Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

WTB~ Rifle host...

I have seen them at Laserer. Was just shooting in the dark to see if anyone has one they want to sell.

I also heard you can get them cheaper then Laserer..... Does anyone know where?

Host/laser to gut either or.

Thanks!!!!!!!

I remember when this host first came out there were low power versions (for close to $40 IIRC) at focal price and Dino Direct.
I just checked both those sites (DD=lasersman) and didn't see any rifle lasers.
I'm going to keep looking for ya' though. :beer:

Hell yea thanks I did not think those places would have it.....ill look more when I go on lunch too.......thanks man

I have 660nm in that host, I don't really use anymore... but it wouldn't be anywhere near $40.

I remember seeing this on FP a long time ago for ~$55.

Check the other cheap laser sites, you can probably find a better deal than what I can offer, but if not, or you want it fast... I'll be here:)

In theory you can waterproof it... but no they aren't. If you were to waterproof this host you would lose the ability to focus.

I messaged him 2 days ago and still haven't got a reply so I don't know if he has any more or not???

Last edited:
I messaged him 2 days ago and still haven't got a reply so I don't know if he has any more or not???

2 days? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

yeah i will sell it for $65 AUD + post, i haven't touched it since i bought it.

Last edited:

Back