Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: One 125-200mw Red focusable laser

Hi guys, long time no see. I haven't been on here for a while because school had gotten crazy and I got a little disgusted with lasers after getting 3 defective ones from Nova ( don't get me wrong their customer service was great and I would definetly try to buy from them again I think it was the shipping from Canada just messed the lasers up along the way). Anyways i'm back and realized that the best lasers I've ever had were red so for christmas I'm looking to buy a new one somewhere around 150mw a little higher or lower would be great, it also has to be focusable. Pen style would be great, but I'm open to other designs like Senkat's Dorcy.
I'm not looking to get this asap just looking for idea's or if someone's selling one that doesn't need it sold really soon.

toked323 said:
i have a dorcy based on kenoms TUT i want 100$ shipped

what mw is it?? and I'm not familiar with kenoms TUT do you have a picture or could you tell me where on this site there is a picture or vid of it??

thanks

well i checked it wass at 300mA so around 150mw and up ill post picts tomorrow i ave skool and need to go to bed

Kenom

this isn't a bad price. The only difference between between the one toked made and the one's I make is 1. I sell mine for $150 and 2. his doesn't have the heatsink spacer I use in mine. but if it's putting out 150mw at 300ma that's a pretty good laser.

well i dont want to take any of his buisness away i just need a lil more cash to buy a few diodes, i have heatsinking but as kenom said not as good as his but it does GET HOT or warm fo 7 minutes i am still making modifications to it i say just buy one from kenom for now unless youwant to wait a bit

well i dont want to take any of his buisness away i just need a lil more cash to buy a few diodes, i have heatsinking but as kenom said not as good as his but it does GET HOT or warm fo 7 minutes i am still making modifications to it i say just buy one from kenom for now unless you want to wait a bit