Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Nice laser host for a 470nm or 532nm laser

I think my next build is going to either be a 470nm 07E or maybe one of the 532nm diodes. I haven't been able to find any nice looking hosts and I was wondering if anyone had any good unused ones they'd be willing to sell. I was thinking of something in around $100 or less. I am searching for a more custom look because I'm tired of the standard hosts from Survival Laser, even though they are very effective hosts.
I'd especially like to own an Ehgemus host as that man was a master at building, and I sadly joined the forums a week after he left.

So whaddya got?

Edit: I'd also be interested in one of the Sanwu Spikers if anyone has a broken one, or an empty one. Saber or regular style.

Edit 2: I can do around $150 now

Last edited:

I can probably do around $150 as I just got a nice extra little flow of cash coming in :)

That is in daytime, right? What about at night?

Are there any good machinists left at LPF?

I don't think there are any machinists left that are willing to do customs hosts. Flaminpyro does heat sinks but I think but that is just about it. I wish I had been able to buy from Ehgemus, just once at least:cryyy:

I guess we could start taking our projects to regular machine shops and finish the portions they can't do such as installing switches etc. but the cost will be much higher than Ehgemus charged, probably several times the cost. I know there is a difference between daytime and night vision when it comes to our eyes sensitivity to different wavelengths, but I don't know what it is, that's a good point, I never researched it.

Bump. I'm looking for a host again as my last offer fell through. Still offering around the $100-ish range. I'll gladly look at anything you've got!

If you would use DTR 510 threaded module then perhaps you could use these kind of hosts,.

authentic-innokin-itaste-134-e-cig-mechanical.jpg

s803991205248171697_p163_i1_w1196.jpeg

:D

Last edited:
If you would use DTR 510 threaded module then perhaps you could use these kind of hosts,.

authentic-innokin-itaste-134-e-cig-mechanical.jpg

s803991205248171697_p163_i1_w1196.jpeg

:D

I have definitely been thinking about the 510s but I would really like to have just one, nice solid, lathe made host. I like most of sinners, and all off ehgemus' designs and am definitely searching for one similar to those :D