Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Laser Supplies for Resale in Canada

Hi, after being on this forum and reading around for 2 years or so, I noticed shipping is expensive for international and I have missed out on a lot due to shipping. I am planning on building a few lasers testing them out and then sell them within Canada, and maybe other parts to. As now I have a lot of time on my hands and I want to try to build different types of lasers, but of-course I can't keep building and piling them up, plus I get bored of each style/type easily and find the actual building part fun as well.
I am looking to buy basically all laser parts including the following:
GOGGLES
Diodes
Hosts
Heatsinks
Drivers
Lenses

Looking to get different types, Want to build approx 5 lasers first.
Pm me if you have anything for a good price :D

IsaacT

Contact DTR for great pricing on Diodes, drivers, and lenses. See what he can do for you there.

Goggles, your best bet will be china. See if there are any sellers with many available on ebay or something. Shoot them an email and see what you can work out.

Heatsinks, unless you are making a lot of C6 hosts you need to decide what you want there first. Some need to be made for each host individually. Alternatively buy up the rest of Sinner's stock of clearanced hosts for a great value and lots of stock.

Thanks will contact DTR for this, and Sinner in more detail, as for the googles I did buy some from ebay but those of those don't look as reliable as some other ones I have seen also based on the over exaggerated 532nm lasers from china I don't know if they provide full protection, since googles are like the most important part.

IsaacT

Will depend. For quality goggles many people will just buy from LaserGlow(canada based right?) or some other company. Might also email Gary from SL to see if yall can work something out on his goggles so they aren't spending so much on Canada shipping.

ARG

I'm in Canada and I've got some diodes + lens' for sale

For goggles go to laserglow and use the coupon code "lpfgogs" to get a discount.

As for heat sinks if you got the dimensions I got the lathe ;)

Check out my For Sale thread... lots of goodies for bargain prices :D

-Adrian