Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB hosts

looking for used Jasper hosts or comparable(not pen) for green/red modules- and/or Moh built(9-12 v) PHRs-thanks

looking for used Jasper hosts or comparable(not pen) for green/red modules- and/or Moh built(9-12 v) PHRs-thanks

I've got an all aluminum host.
It was machined by misterwilling. It will accept a 12mm module (Aixiz or shortened O-like) and 2x AAA batteries. It has rear constant-on/off clicky with magnet for battery contact.
It is larger than a pen style, but smaller than a flashlight, heat-sinking is very good. It is most compatible with a violet diode in aixiz + 405-G-1 lens.
I paid $50 to have it made. I no longer am using it. I can take pictures if you'd like.

Thanks for the reply RA-will get back to you on that= I got 2 of the jaspers(3.6v) used hosts and the best one puts out 70mW with a DX true 5mW modded module(thnx to Dave ). I have another of these green modules and 5 phrs in AixiZ w/ drivers from moh that need 9 to 12 volt hosts so I need homes for all 6. I have a lab heatsink from Misterw. and he does great work. I also need to add a driver and host to a 6X--any suggestions? My eyesight and soldering skills leave much to be desired. I wish I had/could afford a 405-G but may have to settle for an AixiZ glass lens(might be able to get a freebie for review ) regards== HZ

Thanks for the reply RA-will get back to you on that= I got 2 of the jaspers(3.6v) used hosts and the best one puts out 70mW with a DX true 5mW modded module(thnx to Dave ). I have another of these green modules and 5 phrs in AixiZ w/ drivers from moh that need 9 to 12 volt hosts so I need homes for all 6. I have a lab heatsink from Misterw. and he does great work. I also need to add a driver and host to a 6X--any suggestions? My eyesight and soldering skills leave much to be desired. I wish I had/could afford a 405-G but may have to settle for an AixiZ glass lens(might be able to get a freebie for review ) regards== HZ

Regarding the 6X, this host once housed a 6X and flexdrive, which was the original intent of having it made.

I have a 405nm Aixiz glass. Unfortunately, they are not threaded all the way, so cannot be used with the focus rings unless they are glued in. The power output gain over acrylics is not much (4-8%) but they are "healthier" for high power diodes and will easily outlast acrylic.

If you are interested in the host, let me know. I don't have any specific asking price atm.