Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: high powered green handheld (250+ mW)

I am looking to pick up a high powered 532nm unit from a reputable forum member. I missed out on the DD group buy and hate it. Something similar would be nice. Rechargeable batteries are a must. Let me know if you have anything available.

Thanks!, -Matt

rhd

Hey Matt,

I have a 532nm that I was about to mail back because it was claimed at 1,000 mW, but ended up being a typical 325mW Firedragon.

It was one of those deals where I had really no faith in it being 1,000 mW, but there was enough of a remote possibility that it might be 600mW or so, that I took the plunge.

I paid $226 for it, and I would ask exactly the same for it, plus shipping (because otherwise, I can get a full refund).

Obviously this is a good $80 more expensive than the DD groupbuy I put together. However, there's one interesting thing about this laser - it's not a DD FireDragon, and the beam... is thin! It's not the same thick beam of the groupbuy lasers. I almost considered keeping it for that reason alone, but I have two 400mW+ FireDragons, so it was really too excessive to keep a third.

Anyway, no pressure at all, it's not a problem for me to get this purchase refunded. Just wanted to put it out there.

Hi Matt,

I have two 400mW o-like torches, and to be honest I really don't use one.

The torch I want to sell has seen very little use. It peaks at over 500mW. IR content is around ~80mW depending on total output, so it is over 400mW of green. O-like price is $214+ shipping for which I stupidly paid for express. (Never pay for express with o-like.)

Anyway, if you want it, it's yours for $222 plus PP fee and shipping.