Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB high power green

Hi guys, im looking for a good powered green laser to replace my old 125mw envee. Not sure if the 125mw would have been ir filtered but i think i would like something around 200mw but I am so open to offers. Postage needs to be registered to Malta (Europe)

LaZeRz

have you had a look at o-like or rayfoss?

This one from o-like is 400mw rated but has been LPM'ed doing over 630mws :D
400mW green laser torch /focusable/waterproof [OL-532-350] - $214.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

This is a compact 150mw greenie which looks really nice
400mW green laser torch /focusable/waterproof [OL-532-350] - $214.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

Then theres rayfoss

this is a 200mw which is 100% waterproof :D
www.rayfoss.com

this is a nice one with all your safety features
www.rayfoss.com

this is another nice one
www.rayfoss.com

this one is a bit more exspensive but it has an IR filter and has a 3> minute duty cycle and comes with a suitcase, safety goggles, battery and charger :D
www.rayfoss.com

this is another 200mw which is water proof and compact :)
www.rayfoss.com

and another 200mw one
www.rayfoss.com

So thats a bunch of lasers for you to pick from and if your willing to spend MORE then a few hundred dollars you can pick up a optotronics laser which will last a lifetime and looks beautiful and not to mention has a HUGE duty cycle :drool:

Optotronics Laser Products

a pic of one of their lasers
http://www.optotronics.com/2rpl-425-portable-green-laser-2.htm?nr=1&ds=2

DL (dragon lasers also has GREAT lasers if your willing to spend 600 dollars :D

200mw green
Hulk Series 200mW Green Handheld Laser :: Green Handheld Laser --- 532nm Laser ----- Hulk Series Lasers :: Handheld Lasers :: Dragon Lasers

Goodluck finding the right one :D