Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB green Kryton host

WTB green or silver Kryton host (edit)

Hi All: :wave:

I bought this extra red Kryton grove host. :drool:

red kryton.jpg

It is the nicest one I have seen, but have decided that I need a green instead to go with my red and blue ones.:crackup:

Desire to trade red for green or buy a really nice Kryton green grove host.

What have you got? :thinking:

Docjohn :thanks:

Last edited:

Thanks Adam. I think it is bigger now if someone clicks on it. :D:D

You could also find a standard Kryton groove and have it anodized - I believe Dark Horse still offers reasonable custom anodizing (including the marbled effect your red has) ...

Then again, finding a decent Kryton is getting difficult, Bob Boyce snapped up the last groove I saw here, and I've been lurking and looking for a polished Groove for a month or so now for an 8X build.

Good Luck!

Kenom

Doc, what you can do is send that nice red anodized Kryton to Dark_horse and have him strip that baby down, and re-anodize and dye it green. He does have the means of doing so.

There was literally only 1 Kryton anodized green and Dark_horse has done a few in green. so they are even more rare than the red your currently holding.
DSC00430.jpg

Last edited:
:thanks:Ken. I will see what developes. If none show up I will contact Dark_Horse. Got to have the right color Kryton for the 532nm :crackup:

Also I will take a plain silver Kryton if someone has one. It would be a shame to strip such a nice red one. :cryyy:

John :):):)

Kenom

OH i hear ya. There was only that one red marble to my knowledge. I could look but there can't be more than 1 or 2.

Actually Jake had a red and blue (marbled) not sure about the green

Thanks for the tip.

I bought Jake's red and blue marble Krytons a while back. Now need green :anyone: for a complete set. A set of 3 Krytons, one for each color would be too much.:drool:

Kenom

those were anodized by Dark_horse. I"m not saying there weren't red marbles done later, I'm saying original...

I personally would take the red outta the other red and put it in this marble and strip the other one if none can be found.