Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wtb gitd o-rings

ru124t

Hi guys,
I have looked on here and wanted to buy some glow in the dark O-Rings for some of my hosts to give them a custom look! I would like them in various sizes and colors but cant find them anywhere! Any help would be appreciated and if you can provide these, please let me know pricing and shipping to Canada! Thanks for your time. Blair

sinner

There are a LOT of O-rings with a feeble glow almost everywhere, fasttech, dx, intl-outdoor are a few places to get them but do read the feedback, measure what sizes you require that might help us answer your question a bit better, they are pretty much elastic so 1-2mm smaller in diameter would also work jsyn.

Consider also, epoxy or clear nail polish mixed with raw glow pigment. You can put this on anything, not just circular grooves. I got mine from glowinc.com, but there are lots of places to buy glow powders/pigments.

Keep in mind, the brighter ones have more of a sandy texture, the particle size is part of the magic behind what makes them glow for so long. I got a 1/4Oz of "V10" for ~$9 + shipping (I got blue too, wish I had gotten some red >.<) and it's quite a lot of powder. Like, I've got about a tablespoonful left after a few minor mods and spilling glow powder in my pocket...

I've been pondering buying some red to see if mixing ratios right would end up with an almost white glow. THAT would be cool!

ru124t

Well I think this thread is necessary because I support my fellow members. I was wondering if someone on here actually makes and sells these. I apologize if this thread was unnecessary to some , but I try and buy from members BEFORE doing a web search. If I wanted cheap low glowing O rings I could have gone to the dollar store. I was hoping for some Jedi like teaching from my more learned friends. I have not been at this all that long so advice from time to time is needed. I truly apologize if I offended anyone.