Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB blue 445nm laser kit or complete laser

Looking to buy a full assembled laser or even better a dyi kit. At least 1.2 watts

GSS

Member "Lifetime17" builds some really nice complete lasers or a "plug and play" pre wired host that is ready for a 12mm laser module, just connect the 2 wires and slide in the module and done. Very nicely priced..
DTR is the way to go to buy complete module/laser/driver.

Member "Lifetime17" builds some really nice complete lasers or a "plug and play" pre wired host that is ready for a 12mm laser module, just connect the 2 wires and slide in the module and done. Very nicely priced..
DTR is the way to go to buy complete module/laser/driver.
Yes, nice to see you around Peter! :)

Hi, I have a Blue 501b host aluminum heat sink and focus adapter. The output LPD"ed at 2W's + has a G2 lens . Holds 2x8350 batteries.
The build I am sell ing is a Blue host with a flush to the bezel heat sink . Non extended flat. as shown in the picture.
Rich:)

Hi, I have a Blue 501b host aluminum heat sink and focus adapter. The output LPD"ed at 2W's + has a G2 lens . Holds 2x8350 batteries.
The build I am sell ing is a Blue host with a flush to the bezel heat sink . Non extended flat. as shown in the picture.
What price for both the unassembled kits and the blue finished one

Are rhese the host only. No heatsink or driver neither? And whats the price?

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Marihuano I merged your other thread with this one. Please don't post the same thread more than once. Thanks