Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Blank foil / clear sticker sheets

i dont get 1000's in a pack, i go for quality over quanity.

99% of labels need cutting as they all have rounded corners, this all takes time and my time isnt free.

As the OP asked, these Labels are some of the highest quality money can buy, comparable to Avery­­­.

I've used them for years, and have printed thousands of sheets for all kinds of purposes including Lasers.  Never had 1 single jam or issue printing with them and their foil and adhesion quality is tops; Desktop Publishing fully stands behind their products and they have been in business for over 10 years, these are not cheaply made labels.

http://www.desktopsupplies.com/sifola25x1ad.html

electron said:
As the OP asked, these Labels are some of the highest quality money can buy, comparable to Avery­­­.

I've used them for years, and have printed thousands of sheets for all kinds of purposes including Lasers. Never had 1 single jam or issue printing with them and their foil and adhesion quality is tops; Desktop Publishing fully stands behind their products and they have been in business for over 10 years, these are not cheaply made labels.

Is the top/printable surface white or silver? These labels look silver on the top printable surface from the picture on the website. Since you are using them can you confirm? I don't have a laser printer.

I wonder if officemax, staples, or kinkos would print them up for me if I supplied the paper... hmmm.

The ones I referenced have a Silver surface, they do have white surface ones too if you need them.

stealle said:
[quote author=electron link=1223837462/0#17 date=1224527657]As the OP asked, these Labels are some of the highest quality money can buy, comparable to Avery­­­.

I've used them for years, and have printed thousands of sheets for all kinds of purposes including Lasers.  Never had 1 single jam or issue printing with them and their foil and adhesion quality is tops; Desktop Publishing fully stands behind their products and they have been in business for over 10 years, these are not cheaply made labels.

Is the top/printable surface white or silver? These labels look silver on the top printable surface from the picture on the website. Since you are using them can you confirm? I don't have a laser printer.

I wonder if officemax, staples, or kinkos would print them up for me if I supplied the paper... hmmm.[/quote]

Does staples/officemax have laser jet printers? and how would you get them to print the labels? would you need make copies of a normal sheet with labels on it? cause that sounds like a good idea for anyone with out a laser jet printer.

BluRay

i wouldnt recommend you buy the sheets till you find out if they do, cause most places that lets people come in and use their printer or copier only let you use them on the conditions you use their paper or sheets. because if you stuff their printer up using the wrong sheet, it voids thier warranty and cost them alot to fix, so they simply wont let you.

But i find printing companies might let you, the people that print anything like menus, cards and catalog etc will do them for you at a small price.

And beside, Jet printer aren't exspensive nowadays, you can pick one up with color for about $100 bucks, I'm getting the Samsung SL300, pretty good printer i hear.

Tommy

pwnstar said:
Does staples/officemax have laser jet printers? and how would you get them to print the labels? would you need make copies of a normal sheet with labels on it? cause that sounds like a good idea for anyone with out a laser jet printer.

Sure, all of those places have laser printers and offer printing services. They have all of those Avery labels. They pull them off the shelf and print up what ever you want (for a fee of course). They just don't have these foil labels. The only thing I'm unsure about is if they would be willing to take label paper from an outside source and print them. It probably depends upon the employee working behind the desk and how willing they are to accomidate.