Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Australian ..250mw green, 500 mw + Red ,500mw +600mw Violet

OK lost a laser today by customs grabbing it all usual tricks tried so I'm increasing my offer to 875 dollars same deal as above ..I'm feeling rather miserable so if you need cash PLEASE pm me with whatever high power laser you have in Australia for sale i take even any unreasonable deal just about regards

well fiddly the cash is there PM what you have in mind I'm very open to any high power green, violet and red lasers ,prices are obviously on just how high power i may go higher but i need a starting point regards ...

[/B]
wow $875AUD just enough for something id wanted to do
'

I'll get some more drivers and diodes soon and put some together in case I gg more enquiries like yours!
well don't feel shy I'm ready to buy i ,after more as soon as they are ready to be sold must be focusable and high power the host doesn't matter the usual, S4,C6 501B,Kryton groove GITD etc are fine ...

Last edited:

mitcho

Im having the same problems as blaster, I'm trying to get a good violet and green laser and at least a 3w+ blue laser but struggling to get anything =(

RayJay

Don't know if you're still looking blaster but I have a nice high powered blue I want to sell? Pm me if you want.